Fighters with wire wheels - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Fighters with wire wheels

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #11
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:41 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here
Default Re: Fighters with wire wheels

I would kill to get a spoked rim for my sssa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #12
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
I would kill to get a spoked rim for my sssa

Quite a few BMW dual sport machines and vintage platforms sported a small four lug bolt pattern on a SSSA with spokes.

The newer ones have a 5 lug, a big one, might be able to have an adapter machined up for almost any SSSA hub to fit it up depending on how creative you and your local machinist can get with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #13
oatworakit
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
oatworakit is really niceoatworakit is really niceoatworakit is really niceoatworakit is really niceoatworakit is really niceoatworakit is really niceoatworakit is really nice
Fighter of the Month 

are they as strong as normal wheels? but anyway it looks sick!!
oatworakit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #14
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Only ever heard of two major failures in racing conditions and never heard of a wheel/swingarm separation during road use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #15
Ammadien
ZUK ATTaCK

CF Pimp
Ammadien's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ammadien is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 2008 Streetfighter Buildoff - 2nd Place Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Oh god those sssa's look even more sweet. One guy made his own hubs.

Nate

2010 690SMC pics - SUMO!
2012 Build thread 86 7/11 yammy suspension - Anna Molly
2013 Build GL1000 8lbs 40 stone, Discuss
2015 Winter build KDX - E-Fighter
2015 Winter Build - Discuss
Ammadien is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ammadien!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #16
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatworakit View Post
are they as strong as normal wheels? but anyway it looks sick!!
This made me laugh. Reminded me of all the different points of view on here. To me spoked rims are normal wheels. The "normal rims" you guys have on the sport bikes are exotic pieces to me.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #17
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
This made me laugh. Reminded me of all the different points of view on here. To me spoked rims are normal wheels. The "normal rims" you guys have on the sport bikes are exotic pieces to me.
That used to be what I thought and then I started riding bikes with cast wheels and I didn't have to deal with or worry about tubes. Then I built a supermoto and bought another supermoto and now I'm torn between cast and spoke.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-12-2014, 02:45 PM   #18
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

^^ Just use a tubeless kit on your spoke wheels. $50 in material will do both wheels and then no more tubes to worry about.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rubbersdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2014, 02:32 PM   #19
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

How do those kits function? Tubes can get expensive fast!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #20
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Quote:
Only ever heard of two major failures in racing conditions and never heard of a wheel/swingarm separation during road use.

Both of those pics suck. Going into a corner at 100+ and the rear wheel decides it doesn't to stay on and the rim breaking off all the spokes fuck that sucks

Quote:
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics