Titan - eXtreme Jester - XJ600 - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Titan - eXtreme Jester - XJ600

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-05-2018, 05:53 PM   #51
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:44 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Titan - eXtreme Jester - XJ600

Rear brake Res made from a GSXR front bottle and some hard chemical plastic pipe heated and shaped. I tested some of this in brake fluid and it's not changed shape or anything in a couple of weeks so should be fine.

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2018, 05:50 PM   #52
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Res all fitted, painted the master cylinder but forgot pictures.

Did get this today not really for the build but will help out.

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2018, 03:05 PM   #53
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Small update

Engine is back in, just rear mount at the moment but looks great.

Rear brake done, just need to order braided line and rear disc.

Rear wheel is on all new bearings fitted time to get some rubber for it

Done a bit of pipe work and got the fuel pump on

Then I had to cut an old safe up because my through out the key.

Glad there was nothing really important in there that was too easy

Now I'm have to work out how I'm going to move this lot. Got a new house sorted, it's only round the corner about a mile but it's always a pain.

Not happening till April but gonna take me out of the game for a couple of weeks. Good news is it got a garage the same size and it have electricity and lights that mean I'll be able to work in the evening so will soon catch up hahaha

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2018, 12:23 PM   #54
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Not much exciting going on just a bit of painting and cleaning. But this is coming down

Well one side of it

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #55
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

well that's the rear disk, braided line and disk bolt all ordered

tyre at the end of the month

not much left to spend i don't think

Koso speedo
jet kit
pod filters
few little bit here and there

then put it back together a pull wheelies

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2018, 01:07 PM   #56
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Clutch cover all back together and back on another box ticked

Looks good from this angle

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2018, 03:41 PM   #57
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Did a bit of work,

Got the rear brake all set up with new braided lines then some of the wiring

Then the sun came out so took my daughter for ice cream.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2018, 04:30 PM   #58
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

well work still going on

been cleaning and rebuilding carb heater, painting brackets.

tyres are getting fitted next friday avon riders only ones i could get in the sizes needed, 110/80-17 front and had to go for a 150/70- 18 rear but that's ok and my rear brake disc turned up so can get all them bleed up soon.

pic's to follow

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #59
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

New brake disc looks good just need tyres on now so I can get the brakes bleed and rolling again

Also the front fender/ mudguard is annoying me it just doesn't look right down there.

Looks a bit better up here

Just need a bracket, this old headlight one will do with a bit of manipulation from the universal tool

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #60
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

That'll do pig that'll do

Quote:
H Designs

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2018 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads