Topyokes UK/Nuke Moto? - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Topyokes UK/Nuke Moto?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2020, 09:33 PM   #11
JoeySoap
Noobie
Local Time: 01:00 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
JoeySoap is a NOOB
Default Re: Topyokes UK/Nuke Moto?

Thanks for the feedback. Being a trusting soul when dealing with folks in the bike trade it comes as something of a surprise to find there are indeed a few utter toe rags trading in this space. Pleased you eventually got your money back too. Back in the day me and a few mates would have visited this guy and remind him of his broken promises and to say sorry about his recent accident. Alas, I'm way too old and knackered for that malarkey these days.
JoeySoap is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2020, 07:22 PM   #12
Mick
Fighter In Training
Mick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to allMick is a name known to all

Thanks for the heads up, I ended up not taking the risk and went with one from Cognito moto, itís really nice.

I cut it twice and itís still too short
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2020, 08:29 PM   #13
JoeySoap
Noobie
JoeySoap is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Thanks for the heads up, I ended up not taking the risk and went with one from Cognito moto, itís really nice.
Happy to see you did not trade with those people. The only way to drive bad guys out of the business is not to give them money and spread the word. Thanks for the feedback.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2020, 03:22 PM   #14
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Great info and Lessons! Thanks for sharing.

ALSO, FYI for those looking for yokes. We have fellows on the forum who make custom top clamps . . sebspeed, yantosh...not sure who else is still doing it.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #15
JoeySoap
Noobie
JoeySoap is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
Great info and Lessons! Thanks for sharing.

ALSO, FYI for those looking for yokes. We have fellows on the forum who make custom top clamps . . sebspeed, yantosh...not sure who else is still doing it.
Heads up is much appreciated thank you.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion