Votes: 12 15.0%
  • RatFighter's 2007 Kawasaki ER650R

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Sympul's 2005, GEN2 SV650, Naked version

Votes: 7 8.8%

June 2018 Voting Thread

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  MikeGyver 
#1 ·
Muchos MOTOS! Loads of entries this month, and a couple of roll-overs, that's what I like to see!! Here’s the FOTM for June, cast your votes Fighterers! As always, click the pic to see and read more about each bike!

RS_Raz’s 1997 YZ168

Titan's eXtreme Jester - XJ600

Casper's 2006 Suzuki SV650

RatFighter's 2007 Kawasaki ER650R

Sympul's 2005, GEN2 SV650, Naked version

See less See more
#3 ·
I really wish people clicked on the entry pics and read the specs more. How I'm ahead at this point, and did far less than you guys have done to achieve results good enough to enter FOTM, is beyond my comprehension. Cool to see a bike I put together get some love, and I have been through it end to end and through every revision and evolution since it was new off the dealer floor.... so maybe I did do a ton to this thing, but still, you guys put out some seriously incredible bikes this month that need some recognition. I thought I was just filling in a little for FOTM entries. :D

Casper's SV is right next to Raz's YZ for me though, two bikes that make me stop scrolling and stare for a minute taking in the details. Bravo guys, those are some standout machines. :rock:

#5 ·
How I'm ahead at this point, and did far less than you guys have done to achieve results good enough to enter FOTM, is beyond my comprehension.
Lol!
Rat... you kept that thing running, despite the sidelong glances at death. (the bike's and yours)
That's Custom Fighter right there. :rock:

Now excuse me while I go and attempt a wheelie in rush hour while standing on one foot and browsing the internet on my phone...

Oh, and I voted for Rat btw.
(sv's suck) :D

Sympul

#8 ·
:eek::eek::eek:

I'm sitting at my desk with my mouth hanging open like an idiot. Haven't checked the thread for a few days and somehow I went from 2nd to a solid 1st... how, I will never know. Casper, your SV is wicked, I really thought it was going to be "the one" this month if Raz didn't finally get a win.

A year and a few months and I'll have been here on CF for 10 years, I never in that entire time expected (or intended) to enter into any of the FOTM stuff, just kinda tossed the 900 into it, and now the 650, just to put some "other" flavor to the voting polls and mix things up a little as we all have our own style and approach to what makes us love our bikes.

I guess the most appropriate response is a huge thank you to everyone, not just votes, but everyone that makes this community what it is. I'm beside myself right now, gonna have to put a skully on the 650 now to commemorate the nod this wonderful community gave to my revival of an aging middleweight supertwins replica... I like it without the clipons and fairings too. :D

#10 ·
Congrats Rat, I was sure Raz had it this time!

The award system seems to have a bug right now, I will award your :knucks: asap!

#11 ·
Thanks! It feels like part of the right of passage as an OG to the forum is earning some sort of reputation, be it an award, huge rep, or just flat out being helpful to some degree or another.

Been chipping away at the stunt cage the last few days, I'll have to get some pics (just had one of two, '67 Chevy C10's dropped in my shop last night so I'm kinda busy today) when I get a moment to roll the bike out into the sun and move some stuff around, I'll post up to the 650's build thread as soon as I can find the time.

The 650 is the last "fighter project" as I get the ZX10 tail swap and undertail exhaust completed with a ZX6R rear wheel for the 180 section rear tire to match the 636 forks... factoring in the sub cage to the tail swap seems easier than trying to put it all together just to rip it apart when the new subframe is made. So expect some changes to the 650R in the coming months. Once it's "done" I'm intent on spending as much time riding as I can, a bike that only needs maintenance is a totally alien concept to me. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.