SUKATI....until i get a better name - Page 30 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > SUKATI....until i get a better name

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2020, 04:31 PM   #291
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:15 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: SUKATI....until i get a better name

what`s that round thingumabob with the slot for?

Yamaha XJR 1300 `99
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Ex: Benelli Tornado 900 '06
Ex:Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA '02
Ex:Honda CBR 600 F2 '91
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2020, 04:35 PM   #292
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:15 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
what`s that round thingumabob with the slot for?
where i chopped the tube, i want to replace it,so i will be fitting a bar between the two of them
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-05-2020, 05:45 PM   #293
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:15 AM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Umm I was talking about the OTHER round thingy with the slot welded into the tube in front of the modified area, possibly a bracket for something? Does seem like and awfully inconvenient place to fit a shopping cart token

Yamaha XJR 1300 `99
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Ex: Benelli Tornado 900 '06
Ex:Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA '02
Ex:Honda CBR 600 F2 '91
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2020, 01:52 AM   #294
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

gotcha, temperature sensor display
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2020, 04:58 AM   #295
yantosh

got the little bar machined up

it would have been better a little shorter, but not enough to bother re-making

and the holes better not on the same plane, but it,ll work

took sizes for lock stops too

quick mock up

These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-09-2020, 05:17 PM   #296
yantosh

not got a lot to show for this weekend, started the shed re-shuffle, which right now leaves me no room to work and limited access to tools

i did clean this up, its cover was damaged and the rust monster snuck in

it looks worse than it is, everything still moved and worked, its now rubbed down, sprayed and greased

sized up for the pot brackets, they,ll be nothing fancy, no offence to anyone who has them, but the super articulated cnc multi piece adjustable ones just look stoopid , IMO. I,m all for a bit of excessive engineering, but a line has to be drawn

CAD in action

the counterbore is too tight for the bolt on that clamp, its on my list

just noticed the rubber bleed nipple covers have the Acossatto logo moulded in, thats pretty cool

Last edited by yantosh; 08-09-2020 at 05:18 PM. Reason: doubled up a pic
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2020, 03:12 AM   #297
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
sized up for the pot brackets, they,ll be nothing fancy, no offence to anyone who has them, but the super articulated cnc multi piece adjustable ones just look stoopid , IMO. I,m all for a bit of excessive engineering, but a line has to be drawn
couldn't agree more, they just look unbelievably fussy. Like 90s motoguzzi rider fussy

This space intentionally left blank.
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived TURNIP!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-10-2020, 12:35 PM   #298
yantosh

glad its not just me
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #299
yantosh

cut out the Ti brackets for the res pots , 1/16 thick , bend them tomorrow

got the big table out of the shed, still have a proper mess, but now room to move

These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2020, 05:02 PM   #300
yantosh

turned up the cover for the top bearing, ignore the holes, i reused an old piece of aloominum

tidies things up a bit

bits n bobs for res pots

nice n neat

much prefer the little pots

i should have pipe clamps somewhere

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes