370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-18-2020, 05:15 PM   #91
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:51 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Acrapovic headers turned up, looks to be in good condition, few small knocks but nothing you wouldnt expect from

a second hand system.

feels far to heavy for Ti, but not dissapointed with a s/steel system for the price. has definitly been shot blasted clean and looks

like it will clean up well.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-19-2020, 03:23 AM   #92
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Meanwhile down in deepest darkest yorkestershire, work on my bike continues at suppliers of all things shiny and bling, Red6, more billet goodness about to see the light

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-19-2020, 11:38 AM   #93
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

looking better, almost done

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2020, 04:13 AM   #94
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Because the yokes will be going back in for re anodize, i will be stripping some bits off the GS's to go in too (fuel filler, rear caliper hanger, engine mounts etc), might as well get my moneys worth out of it

as the unit minimum cost is 45

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-20-2020, 11:29 AM   #95
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got fed up with waiting for the bloody Italians to pull their fingers out and make my Pistabassa disks, so have asked for my order to be cancelled!

now looking at some Braketech AXIS super bike discs to replace them with all the way from the US

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2020, 03:39 AM   #96
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Have just been informed by WRS that i have been issued a full refund for the Brembo T drives, with an apology for the delay time*

from Brembo, but they are working overtime to supply all the race teams for the new season.

Just waiting to find out availability of the AXIS Superbike discs from Braketech from Bike HPS

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2020, 05:51 AM   #97
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Sat at work, Fri so not starting any new work thinking about all things bike/build

mind drifted around to Brembo race caliper fitment with the Ohlins forks. I have a set of CBR1000RR 08+ which

according to Brembo Ohlins have added the 5mm spacer onto the caliper seat on the forks from Factory for some reason? (might have something to do with the SP version being fitted with Brembo M4 calipers as OEM )

this means that to fit the caliper in correct alignment with the disc, 5mm needs to be removed from the caliper or from the caliper seat on the forks!

Well then i had one of them "lightbulb" moments, the Ohlins forks on my GS are CBR1000RR 05-07, so should have different caliper seat dimensions? i will now

have something to measure this afternoon, which if works out, will mean i will just swap the forks from my GS onto the EFE build, Onwards

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2020, 06:10 AM   #98
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Message from mick, lower yoke now done

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #99
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got swing arm modified top hats back, much better fit with 2mm added to rim, with them in place and the shock now with no spring on, i was able

to do a sweep test of the swing arm/wheel for clearance, all great, with shock at full compression inc bump stop i have 5.5in of wheel travel and no

interface between wheel or swing arm on frame rails, very close at one point, but wont take much with the grinder to sort.

spacers for grab rail have sorted fitment of that, now nice and tidy at the rear end.
went on a road trip to collect the Yoshi system

got home this afternoon and gave them some loving, bit of a rub down and polish, just got to see if they will fit!

they do look a lot darker in real light, Hope @Smoker approves

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2020, 05:42 AM   #100
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Still waiting to hear from Braketech, got bits to take down to Red6, happy with shock but message back about adjuster bracket not so good, dont make it any more, so i have ordered a fork clamp that i will have machined to work.

fingers crossed that the Yoshi system will fit, but not certain about what to do with silencer can! defo not going to be using the genuine Yoshi one as it is fcukin huge, and will find it easier to move on if i haven't cut and chopped it.

choices so far are find Akra/Yoshi modern can to fit the 55mm outlet link pipe, or go down the Racefit custom link pipe and end can route.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads