370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2020, 06:00 AM   #101
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
Set of these bad boy Braketech AXIS-SBK- BTR-H5's now on order from BIKE HPS, just waiting to hear back from Mode performance about 330mm upgrade rotors for my T drives

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2020, 05:54 PM   #102
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

started to think about the rear brake fitment, have taken the rear set round to Taff for a very small adjustment to one of the*

rear brake master cylinder mounting holes, so the Brembo M/c will bolt up in line with the lever ok.

at the same time Taff is going to cut down a wheel spacer so the caliper hanger can fit onto it.

need to sort out a design for the hanger.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2020, 03:47 PM   #103
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

fork leg clamp came today, so was straight out with the tools and attacked it, cut off unwanted bits, drilled some holes, taped some threads and was left with the ruff

first attempt, very pleased with it, will need some more metal removing and bits cleaning up some more, but i think it is a keeper.

i took my top yoke and bits for anodizing down to Red6, talked to Mick about getting something very bling made, dont know if i will be lucky, but dont get nowt if you dont ask

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-27-2020, 04:48 PM   #104
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

just ordered a billet battery tray and a LiPo battery to fit.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2020, 06:38 AM   #105
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

having wanted a Red6 billet battery box but thinking they were out of production, i went ahead and asked very nicely if they would run one off for me,............................................... ..................The man at RED6 he say "Yes"

if @JamesHambleton is lucky i might fit the other one i have on order onto his dog, (for a small fee )

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2020, 09:14 AM   #106
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post

Now i have the Red6 battery box on order i will need to find a use for this one, if it dont get fitted on to James bike, then i have ideas of how to use half of it as an electronics shelf for under the seat

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-29-2020, 02:53 PM   #107
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

gave the crank case halves a good flush through tonight to make sure there is no blasting medium left in the oil ways.

will re fit the selector drum bearing later, and also try to remove the cylinder block alignment dowl that has seized in place, had it

soaking in penetrating oil, but is refusing to budge!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2020, 09:24 AM   #108
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

morning spent getting engine crank cases back together with final drive in, then on with first attempt at engine fit.

i have had to remove the rear left fixed mount as it was miles out for the bandit motor, but once rear lower mounts were drilled out to 12mm engine

nearly went in!

there was, as i had suspected, a clearance problem between the thick end of the swing arm pivot tube and the bolt casting on the rear of the motor.

out with the grinder, off with some alloy, in with the engine.

chain alignment is almost 100% first attempt, chain over swing arm to front sprocket is better than i had first hoped.

will need to flush the crank cases again before assembly, as lots of dust and grinding matter in them after all the adjustments.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-01-2020, 12:51 PM   #109
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

after messing with making a temp rear engine spacer, bolted cases into frame so motor sits tight, lifted front to where i want it to sit.

starting to look like a bike.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2020, 03:41 PM   #110
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

got the first billet battery tray through today, dont know if it will get used as a battery tray yet, but it will come in handy as an electronics stray

for my M-unit and other bits.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads