FF08 Feedback - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2008

Fighter Fest 2008 Jul 25 - Jul 27, 2008 - Carlisle, PA

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > FF08 Feedback

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:54 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default FF08 Feedback

hey guys just trying to get some input on what you all thought of Fighter Fest 2008?

comments? suggestions?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 63 Times in 48 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: FF08 Feedback

well from my VERY limited show experience it seemed really good. only thing i'd ask for personally is just a longer show. but i understand that cant happen.

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

what do you mean, like you want to party for a week???

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

pretty much

R.I.P.

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 04:05 PM   #5
paul
VP of Daily Operations

if that was the case i'd deff pace myself much better.

R.I.P.

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

thats it? pauly wants to get more drunk for longer periods of time and thats all huh?

Quote:
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:54 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

I have nothing worthwhile to add..

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #8
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

Quote:
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #9
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:54 AM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 

Fine then...needs more hot naked chicks. That always livens the party.

Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.
RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2008, 09:45 PM   #10
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
Fine then...needs more hot naked chicks. That always livens the party.
this is a true statement for every moment of my life.....yep, all of them.

Quote:
AFF.COM

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest > Fighter Fest 2008