NWFF 2013 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > North West Fighter Fest 2013

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > NWFF 2013

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:59 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold
Default NWFF 2013

Well, it is that time of year again and I am making arrangements for another get together for North West Fighter Fest 2013.

Event will be held:
Sept 14-15 (maybe catch some cooler weather, but hopefully not rain)
Portland International Raceway
1940 N Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217

There will be OMRRA races on that day as well and admission to get into the event is $10 per day at the gate. I will be working on trying to get some things going to improve from the previous years.

Any questions/ ideas feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

Looking forward to seeing some old faces as well as some new faces this year.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stainr!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #2
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: NWFF 2013

goodonya mate !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
Wolfman

CF Pimp
Wolfman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:59 PM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 23 Times in 17 Posts
Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Wolfman is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Don't forget to call me if you need anything.

I does what I likes and I likes what I do

My build : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=8919
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Wolfman!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
Don't forget to call me if you need anything.
Thanks, I will if I have any more questions. And if all goes well I might make it out for your FF like we talked about.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-31-2013, 12:12 AM   #5
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

This is still in planning mode so hopefully I will get more people involved in this thread.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #6
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

I regret to inform that this might not be a possible for me to do as my work is starting to take a turn in a different direction for the summer. I will be more busy it looks like and my scheduled days off are going to change and I will not have these days off to host this event. I really wanted this to take off for us here in the PNW. However if some one else would like to take over this planning then they have my consent.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #7
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:59 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

Man we HAVE to do something! Ok what dates WILL work for you amigo? I could probably throw together a ride and BBQ. That wouldn't be too hard. Anyone else interested? I'm thinking simple:

1. Get together
2. Ride
3. Eat/drink doesn't have to be alcoholic if others are opposed
4. Pics!
5. Ride!

Let me know your thoughts amigos! I'm down like Charlie Brown!
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived twr3cks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #8
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

I would love a get together. The only time that doesn't work for me is August 14-18. September might be the cooler time. But definitely wanted to meet up with people. That's kind off all it was last year, except with shirts. Haha

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #9
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

Yeah we may just have to wear our same shirts amigo. Don't know that we have enough time for that. Maybe a patch after or something like that. That might be easier. Need to get a feel for how many would come!
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #10
RipTidePDX
Honor Before Glory
Fighterer
RipTidePDX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
RipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to behold

Sweet! I'm in.
RipTidePDX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > North West Fighter Fest 2013