Post a pic of how your bike currently sits. - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #81
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:54 PM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Post a pic of how you bike currently sits.

when i got it

today, i havent mounted the headlight yet. and this weekend im pulling the subby and trips for black powder. and i need another sticker if anyone wants to donate one.i painted florescent green but it was on black paint so it looks drab. im gonna paint it white then tag it then tape and paint the outside black.

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived chandler!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #82
chop&mod13
sick fabricater
Fighter
chop&mod13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:54 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
chop&mod13 is a good noobiechop&mod13 is a good noobie

so this is mine as of tonight its a 87 fzr1000

ANYONE WITH A WAD OF CASH CAN BUY A NEW BIKE AND TALK TRASH TO PROTECT THERE BIKES REP. BUT ONLY A MAN WITH THE IMAGINATION,THE VISION TO SURPASS THE MOLD OF NORMAL,AND THE SKILLS TO MAKE IT A REALITY CAN BUILD A ONE OF A KIND BIKE FROM A WRECKED,UNWANTED,AND DISCARDED BIKE .AND LET HIS BIKE DO THE TALKIN FOR HIM ............
WHICH ARE YOU?
chop&mod13 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #83
Fox Fader
Fighter
Fox Fader's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Fox Fader is a NOOB

Relaxing in the garage waiting for tomorrow's trip to work.
Attached Images

Swag #1 - '01 Aprilia Futura RST1000
Swag #2 - '08 Aprilia RSVR 1000 Factory
Gone, but not forgotten. 06 GSX-R 1000 Streetfighter
Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
Fox Fader is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fox Fader!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #84
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

High of 7 degrees today....Thats why im here online and the bikes are not moving anywhere soon.

busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #85
whitey818
The Glistening Turd
CF Pimp
whitey818's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 26 Times in 12 Posts
whitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud ofwhitey818 has much to be proud of

^^^^^ Just WOW man ^^^^^^

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." Alfred Pennyworth
whitey818 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #86
xonelife1983x
Need 4 Speed
CF Lover
xonelife1983x's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 71 Times in 13 Posts
xonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to all

i have heard many stories of the north from a man down in indiana with the ultimate toy box for men......

could it be... this story is not a myth? the fountain of youth lies in Indiana this whole time!?!

haha awesome pics man

2011 builder link - my 2004 z1k
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40255

"Have you ever thought about putting it in your wifes "other hole?"... no way and risk the chance of getting her pregnant?! "
xonelife1983x is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived xonelife1983x!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 07:09 PM   #87
Garlic_Sauce
RUST REMOVER

CF Addict
Garlic_Sauce's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to beholdGarlic_Sauce is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Wow, nice pics. Can you post some more of that Katana I see in the background? I love those bikes

"Oh my god look at this, it's a machine! You know, your like looking into the mechanism of the universe..."
-Indian Larry-

'80 xs650 build "INxs 650"
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=112946

Original xs650 thread:
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=57958

'78 XS400 CAFE build (SOLD): http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=53414

Garlic_Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #88
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

us Indiana men hold our own

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 09:37 PM   #89
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlic_Sauce View Post
Wow, nice pics. Can you post some more of that Katana I see in the background? I love those bikes

i have one pic in the best stock frame/motor combo....i'll post again for the Kat lovers....I have had this one since 1986

busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived busa1300!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #90
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

cmon im in kokomo. let me come see those beauties.

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics