Daily Street SuMo - Page 39 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Daily Street SuMo

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-18-2017, 08:34 PM   #381
TURNIP
GURU
CF Lover
TURNIP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:07 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!TURNIP is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Daily Street SuMo

I imagine he just throws various stock parts back on for inspection purposes.

Isaac Newton was a bastard when he invented gravity!
TURNIP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2017, 03:00 AM   #382
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:07 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
wont the cali fuzz give you shit over the "race use only" tag?
"They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that."

All kidding aside- cops have a habit of letting me go, scott free. Talked my way out of the last 20 tickets in a row. Haven't had to pay up in over 14 years, so- I'm not too worried.

I do have the stock pipe and the Power Commander has a stock mode (and tuned mode for the new pipe). Haven't ever put the stocker back on, though.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2017, 03:06 AM   #383
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrfin View Post
I imagine he just throws various stock parts back on for inspection purposes.
No routine inspections in Cali.

Only if you get a fix-it ticket.
This user High Fived Smoker!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #384
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
"They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that."

All kidding aside- cops have a habit of letting me go, scott free. Talked my way out of the last 20 tickets in a row. Haven't had to pay up in over 14 years, so- I'm not too worried.

I do have the stock pipe and the Power Commander has a stock mode (and tuned mode for the new pipe). Haven't ever put the stocker back on, though.
Mcantars quote is a good one right? I though cali had annual inspections but if its fix-it only I would rock the good stuff too. I wish I had your luck with the guys in blue.... Ive only been let off once when I got pulled over for speeding on my birthday. Cop let me off on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-20-2017, 12:29 PM   #385
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
I wish I had your luck with the guys in blue.... Ive only been let off once when I got pulled over for speeding on my birthday. Cop let me off on that one.
I always show cops my work ID badge and tell them I've done anesthesia on plenty of cops. That's pretty much all it takes. About 2 weeks ago, I did anesthesia for a San Bernadino cop who shot himself under the chin. Bullet went out his temple and missed his brain. Pretty poor shooting, for a cop. I made him happy for a while.

Replaced the left side panel. Has thousands of scratches. Other side has zero scratches. WTF kind of voodoo is this???

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2017, 12:15 PM   #386
Smoker
BLACK BELT

The plastic on my OEM keys is falling apart. Had to do something.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2017, 12:57 PM   #387
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Ordered a 24-pack of these 4" x 5" cold packs.

Should fit rightly into the chest and side pockets of my jacket.

Sadly, it'll be at least a week before they arrive.

Too fucking hot.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2017, 01:25 PM   #388
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Just curious, but what jacket are you using? I've got a "cheap" mesh jacket, though well armored, that I've never gotten hot in. I've ridden in temps up to 115f and been fine. Admittedly just rocking jeans down below, though.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2017, 03:03 PM   #389
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Aside from being kinda gaudy, my Icon textile jacket is pretty nice in the heat and I was wearing it when I went down and it held up without damage when I hit the ground and tumbled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2017, 05:56 AM   #390
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Lately using an Icon Motorhead full leather, liner removed, no pads.

Also wear a Givi backpack with a belt, chest strap, and shoulder straps that lock down a Leatt dirt collar. That reduces a lot of airflow through the jacket.

I have a Joe Rocket mesh jacket, but have never worn it. It has elbow and shoulder pads, plus a back slider, but I ride on the freeway - and I don't think the mesh is much protection. Just got it out, might try it out tomorrow. Not sure.

Wearing jeans underneath TLD Rev pants.
This user High Fived Smoker!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes