Daily Street SuMo - Page 42 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Daily Street SuMo

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #411
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:00 PM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Default Re: Daily Street SuMo

Have you checked with security yet to see if anyone brought the key in?
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Casper!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-12-2017, 02:43 PM   #412
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Have you checked with security yet to see if anyone brought the key in?
Yeah, thanks.

I asked 3 of the guards, but security there is kind of a joke. No luck.

I'll be getting a new ignition soon. Keeping the rear wheel lock on when I park it.

I'll be installing that gold suspension link next time I change the oil. Need to remove the pipe for both jobs, so will do them together. Also want to inspect/change all bearings in the swingarm and rear suspension at the same time. Should be ordering parts in the next couple of days.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #413
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Bash bars aren't square with the bar ends because the handlebar width is cut down for lane-splitting.

This user High Fived Smoker!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-06-2017, 03:41 AM   #414
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Tiny, but good mod. Bike looks (a little) better.

Before:

After:

Last time I had one of these on the bike, it got stolen. Not the whole cap, just the vent tube.
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-06-2017, 04:10 AM   #415
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Update on the cooling vest.

Man, I love wearing it. Can hardly wait for hot days, so I can wear it.

Figured out to turn it inside out, so mesh is between my t-shirt and the ice. Normal way has a solid panel over the ice.

To make it last longer, I slip in some extra ice packs. I also make sure it's snug. Needs to make good contact.

We had a major heat wave and I could wear it at midnight. When it started cooling, I wore it at night and my teeth chattered all the way home.

EDIT: Looks like it's gonna be in the 90s tomorrow.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-06-2017, 04:29 AM   #416
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quick pic of the bike.

New silencer makes a big difference. Doesn't stink me up half as much as the old one.

It will, after enough miles.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #417
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Just wanted to post this info close to my new vent tube pics.

from DimestaK:
"Running a Syncrowave 250, standard dc current no pulse capabilities, 3/32 red tungsten, gas lense, #7 cup with the gas at 12cfh I think. I do run a foot pedal most times but you can do without just fine, just have to set your amps right"

When it comes to building bikes- sometimes I feel like a hack.

I should have sand-casted a one-off aluminum tube, and made a CAD vent out of titanium.

Guys who have real skillz don't need titanium.
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2018, 01:26 PM   #418
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Changed the oil & filter and installed the adjustable link connecting rod.

No problems, so far. Haven't had a test ride, yet.

Hope I can ride more, soon. The oil was hardly dirty. Never seen that before.

Interesting side note: See those 2 plastic caps?
The caps hold the loose needle bearings in place. The collar slides in, and pushes the 2 caps out the other side. Easy-peasy.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2018, 03:42 AM   #419
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2018, 04:51 AM   #420
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:00 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

that looks the business mate
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes