Daily Street SuMo - Page 44 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Daily Street SuMo

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2018, 12:42 PM   #431
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: Daily Street SuMo

Big storm coming.

Upper and lower motorcycle deck empty at the hospital.

Only one showed up for the party.

Got soaked on the way home... and loved it!

Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #432
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

All alone again today.

Massive downpour.

Soaked riding there & back.

Loved it.

Even though I wore the wrong shoes, and they filled with water.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #433
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:28 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 15 Times in 12 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Oh no.. Another 40+ page thread I've missed. Looks like I'm not going to bed any time soon
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-06-2018, 10:33 PM   #434
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

There's something either relaxing or fulfilling about riding in the rain. I'm not sure which, but I enjoy it, too.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-07-2018, 01:28 AM   #435
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I love riding in the rain knowing that most of the other drivers are on heightened senses and that simple pitter patter of the drops hitting the visor and rolling off.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2018, 03:17 PM   #436
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
There's something either relaxing or fulfilling about riding in the rain. I'm not sure which, but I enjoy it, too.
Opposite of relaxing. Splitting L.A. traffic on the freeway and streets, the whole way.

EXTREMELY fulfilling, once I get home safe.

Also enjoy using the bike dryer & gear dryer.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-09-2018, 03:23 PM   #437
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
simple pitter patter of the drops hitting the visor and rolling off.
Reminds me of off-road riding in the rain, alone.

Very zen.

One with nature, and the bike, at the same time.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2019, 12:59 AM   #438
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

just wanted to say Hi Pete !
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jaybuilt!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2019, 12:29 PM   #439
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt View Post
just wanted to say Hi Pete !
Good to hear from you, Jaybro!!

Hoping to drive to SF & back to LA soon. Maybe Feb 16/17. Not sure exactly. Need to pick up a bike and deliver another. Could possibly meet up for lunch, or whatever. Will try to make contact before then.

Having surgery in one week, so can't say anything for sure. Will need to make the trip at least 3 more times, if things work out. All for custom pipes.
This user High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2019, 03:59 PM   #440
Smoker
BLACK BELT

So bummed. If my bike was running right, I'd probably be riding in the rain today. At least I could try.

Started yesterday by cleaning the air filter. Cleanest air filter I've ever cleaned.
Definitely not the problem. Cleaned the inside of the box while I was there.

Stripped it down and hung the tank from the rafters. Need to get out today and change the spark plug. Then, will start it up before putting all the parts back on, to see if it's running smooth.

Pretty sure it's not going to be that easy. Got a feeling a valve is out of adjustment. Big job on this bike, but will have to try. Took a peek at the service manual- looks ridiculously complicated.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes