Daily Street SuMo - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Daily Street SuMo

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #51
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:09 PM
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Daily Street SuMo

Your thread is getting me excited to start ripping into my drz400, love how your 250 is coming out.

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SquidVicious!
The Following User Says F-U to SquidVicious For This Post:
gsx-R1/750 (04-23-2012)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #52
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:09 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Worked some more on the custom hugger.

Did a trial fitting - hugger and bracket still need more chopping and a lot of finish work.

The good news is, I figued out how to drill and tap holes into the top of the swingarm without removing it ...or removing anything!

Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 05:24 AM   #53
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:09 PM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

That is very clever and good looking. Could you get a profile picture of the entire bike with new hugger?
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #54
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Well, all mods aren't blingy, but power mods are important, too.

Read a lot about K&N air filters on this bike. Evidently, it's dyno proven.

Surprising, since it has only about 1/3 the surface area of the OEM foam filter. But - it's all about the material, not the surface area.

I definitely noticed a difference when I hit the freeway today.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #55
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Previous owner put one in my bike so I never knew how it felt without one but it's good to hear it made a difference.
This user High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #56
Muffinpunch
Fighter
Muffinpunch's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:09 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Muffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of lightMuffinpunch is a glorious beacon of light

Ive been lurking around this site since before I bought my bike. Since I got a SUMO instead of a sportbike I kinda felt like I excluded myself from the club, though I have done a few mods to my WRX as well. Seeing this transformation here is evidence that that is not necessarily the case. Im interested in seeing what other mods you do to the bike. Your work is always stellar!
Muffinpunch is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #57
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinpunch View Post
Ive been lurking around this site since before I bought my bike. Since I got a SUMO instead of a sportbike I kinda felt like I excluded myself from the club, though I have done a few mods to my WRX as well. Seeing this transformation here is evidence that that is not necessarily the case. Im interested in seeing what other mods you do to the bike. Your work is always stellar!
Thanx, bro.

These motards can hang with most bikes and are definitely built for hooligans!

The only thing missing is big power, but some motards have that, too.

This bike is too new to go full fighter on it, but it's still one of the most fun and good-looking bikes I've ever owned.

Rode last night in POURING rain!!! Was drying out the bike from midnight to 1:30 AM. Great test of the bike and equipment.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #58
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp

Got caught in a heavy shower as I made my way into Honolulu today. Thank god it stopped raining by the time I got out of class.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #59
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Water INSIDE the rear tail lights from the last storm ride.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #60
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Front and rear axle sliders. Still need to anodize the silver parts to black.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes