Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Scuse me while I whip this out....

25K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  theAndy 
#1 ·
HA! Made you look. ;)

Been lurking for a couple days and figured I'd actually say hi. Name's Michele, and while I currently live in the land of twisties (just south of the NGa mountains), I'd rather be in Charleston with Scrapyard, whom I believe you guys know already...I could be mistaken.....(cue "awww" or "ewww" whichever you prefer). Been riding about 2 years, started out on a VStar 650 then regained my presence of mind and picked up an SV650 end of June this year. Course, I haven't been riding it in a while cause it's getting the :knucks: put on it...and I'll have you know, that I'd be doing it myself if I had the technical know-how. But seeing as how all I can do (for now) is change my oil, I figured I'd let the master have a whack at it. Can't wait til it's done, it's going to be PIMP....and for all those who think the new headlight looks too big or too hideous, I just have to say that it looks *much* better in person than the pictures can justify. Just wait til it's painted, that will bring it all together very nicely. And I thought that the alien look was in this year? Oh well, I guess I'm behind the times, as usual. :D

:rock:

#35 ·
Yeah, but digging up 5 year old welcome posts just to raise post count? Shitty. Why people cannot make productive posts anymore? Post about your bike, post up questions about stuff you want to do, stuff like that. All the new people need to quit the thread digging to raise post counts just so they can participate in FOTM or sell shit. Get your posts the legit way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.