Hey! Looking for GSXR help! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hey! Looking for GSXR help!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2014, 08:36 PM   #11
Zokuma
Zokuma
Noobie
Zokuma's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zokuma is really niceZokuma is really niceZokuma is really niceZokuma is really niceZokuma is really niceZokuma is really niceZokuma is really niceZokuma is really nice
Default Re: Hey! Looking for GSXR help!

I love the tail, stole your move on flipping the overflow tank backwards a couple of hours ago, looks way better that way! Doing some work on the headlight fairing right now, I,m gonna go ahead and see how it looks put back together without the upper fairing though, if its not terrible then ill probably stick without it seeing as how I'm planning on swapping to a round headlight soon. hoping to have a cage on it mid june!
Zokuma is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-26-2014, 11:45 PM   #12
M1SF3T
Fighter
M1SF3T's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:41 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
M1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to allM1SF3T is a name known to all
Default Re: Hey! Looking for GSXR help!

thanks, a cleaned up version of that one is probably about to go back on there. i got all the mechanical bugs worked out a week or two ago so i rushed into working on the body. the front went ok as you saw but the tail, http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...ds/image-1.jpg
my 2nd attempt at fiberglassing a foam mold, turned out horrible. for some reason i can never get it to cure right when i use foam. the one from the old pics was just fleece stretched over an eight inch box reinforced with fiber glass on the inside. i found the cheapest tail lights the had at the parts store and took off down the road.

as far as the headlight, i'm doing the opposite. my intake may be a little more busted up than yours, but i don't trust it to support the headlight by itself. and the two screws into the ferring stay aren't much help. im doin the opposite, leaving from the mirrors down on the upper and removing the air intake from the bottom. thinking im gonna put oval foglights in their place (part of the alien head idea, they'll be the eyes).
M1SF3T is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)