New-b Here! Be nice! PA StripleR rider - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New-b Here! Be nice! PA StripleR rider

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #21
QuiCkSiLv3R
jamal avatar #1
CF Pimp
QuiCkSiLv3R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:33 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 78 Times in 44 Posts
QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!QuiCkSiLv3R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: New-b Here! Be nice! PA StripleR rider

I'm in Jim Thorpe area but I'm in WB alot. Alot of Pa guys around, just not many that post anymore myself included.

The 903/940/437/534/537 stretch I take up towards hawley is about as good as it gets riding wise. First time I did it I got lost In a state Forrest which was even more fun when I had my DR

Yeah I parked my bikes until at least thursday, rare one for me. Going to hope the salt washes away tomorrow. I don't have an operating shaft drive bike and I kill enough chains as it is!

Driving a motorcycle during the winters in the US North East has taught me one thing, you can't buy respect.
QuiCkSiLv3R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-13-2015, 11:33 AM   #22
tspoon
Weekend Warrior
Noobie
tspoon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
tspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of lighttspoon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough View Post
Welcome man, I'm quite eastern ohio here. My personal suggestion on picking a drz400, supermotos are awesome...but build one yourself, there are sooooo many options and crazy awesome things that can be pieced together for what would make a ridiculously awesome on road supermoto. I've had supermoto XR650 and DR650....seriously once you get one you kinda wonder why you own any other bike------and then you go on the highway or commute a good distance and remember hahaha
You are right...I am really trying to figure out a way to get one without selling my cruiser (Not even considering selling the Striple). I am close to just saying F it, I will figure out my storage situation come next winter lol but I really do need somewhere else to keep my bikes if I am to expand my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiCkSiLv3R View Post
I'm in Jim Thorpe area but I'm in WB alot. Alot of Pa guys around, just not many that post anymore myself included.

The 903/940/437/534/537 stretch I take up towards hawley is about as good as it gets riding wise. First time I did it I got lost In a state Forrest which was even more fun when I had my DR

Yeah I parked my bikes until at least thursday, rare one for me. Going to hope the salt washes away tomorrow. I don't have an operating shaft drive bike and I kill enough chains as it is!
Ah that is only about an hour out from me, I too am in WB quite often. I am hoping to find a group of locals to make some planned, lengthy rides. I have gone on long rides, and ride with large groups of locals at times, however, I am yet to make a decent-length planned group trek.

You are damn right! That is a great area to ride and I feel quite fortunate that I have windy, secluded roads like that right up the mountain (only complaint would be conditions at times). I can also go the opposite way, up the opposing mountain and quickly find my self on similar roads, up rt 107 near Hop Bottom, Greenfield, Abington, etc. Unfortunately, the state/borough uses tar and chips to pave the roads on both mountains some years, during the end of the prime riding season and you have to kind of maneuver around them when they are freshly chipped and tarred.

***Anybody know of anywhere semi-local to the Scranton/WB area that has track days and/or race school? I have trouble finding info about Pocono Raceway's bike track days, but I am almost certain they do them. I have heard of a few options in NJ, also. For some reason, I have trouble finding info on bike track days.

2009 Ninja 250r- Sold
2009 Triumph Street Triple R - Main Squeeze
2009 1100 V Star Military-style Bobber

I guess 2009 was my year!
tspoon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-14-2015, 04:50 AM   #23
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:33 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

Welcome!

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)