GSXR Oil Cooled - Page 17 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Bike Specific Streetfighter Pics

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > GSXR Oil Cooled

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-03-2015, 12:18 AM   #161
BASS-TREBLE
Fighter
Local Time: 09:03 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
BASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of lightBASS-TREBLE is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GSXR Oil Cooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeird View Post

My 92 GSFR1200
Nice bike man. What exhaust is that? 4-2-1 by the looks of it?

Any chance of a pic showing how the pipes merge underneath? I'm looking to build an exhaust in the next little while.
BASS-TREBLE is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-05-2015, 11:18 AM   #162
weeeird
Noobie
Local Time: 04:03 PM
weeeird is making some friendsweeeird is making some friendsweeeird is making some friendsweeeird is making some friends

Thanks! I love it when a build just falls together
Yeppers, 4-2-1 it is. I'll try to get pics but it might be tricky, even with the unpresidented ground clearance.. I just got that bike on the road and have no plans to remove it any time soon.
It's made by Hindle to fit the Bandit 1200 and then rebranded as Brocks:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-05-Bandit...967cd4&vxp=mtr

https://www.brocksperformance.com/GE...0053+C219.aspx

Out of all the pipes I've ever tried, Hindle is by far my favorite. I've had one on my slabby for 15 years. Not only is it light as a feather, sounds good, fits perfectly, and makes nice smooth power all the way through the rev range.
weeeird is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived weeeird!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-18-2016, 11:46 PM   #163
weeeird
Noobie
weeeird is making some friendsweeeird is making some friendsweeeird is making some friendsweeeird is making some friends

Hope this helps

weeeird is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived weeeird!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2017, 11:55 AM   #164
JK1
..kele
Fighter
JK1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:03 PM
JK1 is a NOOB

My GSXR 1200 EFI turbo

JK1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JK1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 03:09 PM   #165
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Yet another great thread full of dead photo links

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics > Bike Specific Streetfighter Pics