the FUCK YOU thread - Page 491 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2020, 02:54 PM   #4901
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

dont feel bad Rat, youre saying aloud what more than a few of us feel daily. vent that shit out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #4902
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Alot has been on my mind with the way the world is going lately, and the recent MotoGP footage of a bike tumbling past Rossi so close to ending not only his career, but his life, really got to me. Didn't want to muck up another thread with my thoughts personally so, here's what I would have said there.

After I saw the footage from every angle that got uploaded it made me realize just how little I care for all this shit at this point. The glory days are done, behind me, and now I find myself gravitating to old GP500 (late 80's, early 90's) footage, interviews, highlight reels, and articles about the, "good times".

All my hero's are dead, retired, or nearly get taken out by flying motorcycles.

Season 2018 killed it for me, eating shit at 60+mph on the stunt bike, then crashing my buddies chopper because why have any ground clearance on a bike? And then finishing myself off by possibly breaking my pinky and grinding up my right leg under a Bandit 600 at walking speeds, I'm over it. Nearly 20 years of this shit and we all die, get injured beyond function, or end up pouring our heart and soul into these avenues to be shit talked by no talent squids and hacks.

Back to the woods on knobbies for me. WBRW's last iteration with a roots blower is my last go. Turbo bike migrated to a vintage build and the wheelie frame sits on the shelf, considering selling the rest of my fast Suzuki bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2020, 02:36 PM   #4903
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck GM starters and the shitty bolts they put on them, and fuck my cunt ex too. I've about had enough of everything today. 5 cars and not a single one runs, and the one that DOES RUN, I still haven't received a title for. Fuck cancer, fuck the DMV, fuck GM, and triple fuck this covid bullshit!

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2020, 10:02 PM   #4904
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

Double and triple fuck you to my entire day. Fuck my life.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2020, 07:35 AM   #4905
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:59 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

life hitting you hard mate ?
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #4906
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

To say the least, life has been rough lately. Only thing that matters at this point is my kid is alright, got to wake up to his adoring stare 5 out of 7 days a week this past month so I suppose that makes everything else that's a mess, not such a burden.

I could list off the insane amount of shit going on that is unbelievably totally out of my control, so I can't even help effect any positive change in it, and it wouldn't do much more than just air dirty laundry that doesn't need detailing. Basically the ex is drinking to excess, putting our kid at risk (since she doesn't live with me anymore it's even more nerve racking when the kid isn't here), as well as family and friends alike succumbing to cancer in the last year, another on his way out, sadly, he was a good man, lived a good life, but it still hurts. Vehicle issues hampered by money and time don't help a damn thing with it all... plus the covid bullshit put a full stop to all the business I had.

When it came to making money in general as a single guy in a garage mechanic, there wasn't room for an entire economic shutdown, especially with a new kid. I'm extremely high risk for lung infections so when this all started, and I'm apparently too fucking stupid to not be a cigarette smoker, so I was pretty much given no option but to close the doors on the shop and pack it up until there was any way to sort out a global pandemic and get back to work... "TocTuning" may be no more when this is all said and done... I'm both heart broken, and angry, but there's nobody and nothing to be angry at. I've always been on the edge of financial disaster as a small shop because, well, there's not a huge market for this sorta thing and doing basic service jobs for pennies, compared to the dollars of wheel swaps and carb tuning, I just can't re-tool my entire shit show into something it was never intended to be in the first place. I went back to spinning spanner on cars for a few years to finance a resurgence to what I had going on at my own place, just to have an unexpected kid and then a global disaster.

I'll get through this, I always do, but pouring your heart and soul into something that takes friends and your own dad from you in the process, eats away every bit of financial stability, and consumes your body and mind with every waking moment, is disheartening to say the least. Some places sink like a rock, some places float at the top, but mine just couldn't swim I guess and it was a slow slide into broke oblivion as the years wore on. Almost a decade though, was a fucking ton of fun, I built some seriously cool shit I wish I would have shared here as there was hundreds of custom parts and builds that took precedent over my own stuff and left many a build thread stagnant as time wore on. I can say the 10 hour days barely worth 4 hours pay won't be missed, and the "uh I thought it would be cheaper" after writing a clear work order that I still had a carbon copy of that I could present, won't be missed either.

But the long late, lazy summer nights with the rain pouring down and a breeze blowing through as I fabricated one off parts for bikes nobody would notice them on, will be a heroic act I'll cherish for life. The time spent pouring over the next step in layering in electronics and mechanical until there is a living breathing machine, that will never die... and the test rides. Hair up on the back of your neck, did I tighten it all, despite knowing I went over every fastener 10 times, will be a thrill few ever get.

I've gotta move some pics into imgur and update the CBR250 turbo, the wormburner, and get back out to the fuel system on my diesel truck as the heat of the day breaks. Gonna be cold in no time now, these 70+ September days are a gift if there ever was one.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-24-2020, 04:07 AM   #4907
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

For fuck sake someone stole my sons little car stroller out of my yard this afternoon. I give up. I'm about to eat a shit sandwich on the house value and get outta this place. What a nightmare when even kid toys get stolen.

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum