my 97 zuki 750 build - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > my 97 zuki 750 build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #31
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: my 97 zuki 750 build

so i have not been keeping up with the build but here she is now and what she will look like at FF

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2009, 02:12 AM   #32
supermatt996
i bang this V V
CF Pimp
supermatt996's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:44 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 31 Times in 17 Posts
supermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud of

lookin good but you have got to ditch the tail. find somthing else or build
supermatt996 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #33
Kimmo57
Lazy bastard

CF Addict
Kimmo57's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 22 Times in 11 Posts
Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermatt996 View Post
you have got to ditch the tail. find somthing else or build
+1
Needs a lot of cleaning in my opinion.
Kimmo57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #34
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

you guys are right but i did that all on a zero dollar budget used what i had around the house. zero dollar budget for a guy with zero doll hairs. so i feel it came out dec for what i had to work with. plus it is my first time fabing anything i do have a new buell lightening seat i wanna graft on there but that will have to wait till next winter when i have time and money to build a custom subframe then have a friend of the family wield it

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #35
Bad Kaw
Flying Squirrel
CF Lover
Bad Kaw's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Bad Kaw is making some friendsBad Kaw is making some friendsBad Kaw is making some friends

I think the Buell seat will be perfect for your bike. Great work on a tight budget!

’82 KZ1000J: Mods
’82 KZ1000J: ELR Clone
’82 KZ750R1 (GPz): ELR cloned
’78 Kawasaki Z1R (KZ1000 D) Bone stock…for now…
'70 Kawasaki KV75
’78 GS1000E: roller/project/junk
’84 GS1150ES: minor mods…almost done
’83 XJ900R: roller/project/junk
’89 NT650 Hawk: bone stock (hers)
'80 CR80: basket case
'83 CB1100F: slightly modified
Bad Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes