929 belly pans - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 929 belly pans

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2020, 09:35 AM   #1
Clevestixx
NoObie

Noobie
Clevestixx's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clevestixx is a NOOB
Default 929 belly pans

Let’s see some 929 belly pan pics!!! Need one for my bike and need ideas!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	89CC407E-0C28-4AF8-803E-9E9F74927994_1582295718251.jpeg
Views:	30
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	107728  
Clevestixx is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Clevestixx!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-21-2020, 03:14 PM   #2
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:28 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: 929 belly pans

nice looking bike! Im no help on the belly pan pics but Im sure someone will chime in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2020, 05:55 PM   #3
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Here's what I'm running. It's a modified stock 929 piece.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2020, 02:47 PM   #4
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

I like your bike more and more every time I see a new pic!

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2020, 08:48 PM   #5
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

If only she ran right

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-27-2020, 02:56 PM   #6
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
is there a muffler under there?

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2020, 08:50 AM   #7
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
is there a muffler under there?
Yeah. I’ll dig up some pics...they might be in my build thread though.
Roman whipped up exactly what i wanted with this. There is a full muffler attached directly to where the header groups into 1. Remove the servo and you have a perfect hook up spot. It’s real fucking tidy. Supertrapp muffler with an extended, angled tip so we’re not lubricating the tire in the event of an emergency. God i fucking love that bike. So many years of ideas came together with that bike. <3

Quote:
AFF.COM
This user High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2020, 02:59 PM   #8
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

does FoH still exist in any form online? Im not on FB and I never got to see the stuff on his website before it closed down...

edit: I quit being lazy and googled it but still didnt find much aside from a pinterest mention and the FB stuff I cant see cuz I hate FB.

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2020, 07:40 PM   #9
Clevestixx
NoObie

Noobie
Clevestixx's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clevestixx is a NOOB

That bikes so clean Adam! I like how that belly pan came out. I was thinking of doing somthing similar on mine but I ended up finding a company out of Germany that’s going to make me one &#x1f918;&#x1f3fb;
Clevestixx is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Clevestixx!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #10
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
does FoH still exist in any form online? Im not on FB and I never got to see the stuff on his website before it closed down...

edit: I quit being lazy and googled it but still didnt find much aside from a pinterest mention and the FB stuff I cant see cuz I hate FB.
Nah.. he quit building. Makes some dope ass knives and hatchets these days but no more motorcycles. Still trying to sell his last build, the steamroller busa. You can peek through my site (link below) as I think there is a few dif features on there. I could always add more, I still have thousands of photos of his work. It’s a bummer. We were talking about opening a shop together but my 3 year vacation fucked that up. On the plus side, I have the first FOH build (vstrom), the ultimate FOH build (rage) and the project he finished for me after we became friends (929). On the minus side...noone wants to work on them cus they’re scared of the level of customization haha. Think Gregg’s Customs will be helping me out this spring though cuz they all need work.

Quote:
AFF.COM
This user High Fived 929_adam!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork