Hi. New guy here - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hi. New guy here

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
FastBlues
Huh EH!!
Fighter In Training
FastBlues's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
FastBlues is a NOOB
Default Re: Hi. New guy here

hay do you know why it wont let me post a profile photo?
FastBlues is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i think we went over this before....

your Canadian

na really i dont know why it should
make sure ur file size aint to big or ur dimensions

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
FastBlues
Huh EH!!
Fighter In Training
FastBlues's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
FastBlues is a NOOB

lol i get this message when i go to do it.

"FastBlues, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
FastBlues is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #14
1st bel air fighter
CF Pimp
1st bel air fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 73 Times in 23 Posts
1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light1st bel air fighter is a glorious beacon of light

i dont know man u got me hit adam 929 with a PM and hope that u will respond hes really bad at doing that

now excepting bike donations

my 1st build:97 zuki 750: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=22608 ... impounded R.I.P

Brenden
1st bel air fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #15
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Welcome brody... The smell of home sweet home....
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 12:20 AM   #16
supermatt996
i bang this V V
CF Pimp
supermatt996's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 31 Times in 17 Posts
supermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud of

welcome neighbor to the north
supermatt996 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 01:13 AM   #17
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastBlues View Post
lol i get this message when i go to do it.

"FastBlues, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

forwarded this to ab420 the resident forum master. try loading one of the CF supplied avatars and see if those work.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-19-2009, 01:19 AM   #18
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all

Bonjour! all abordo

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #19
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Welcome aboard there pal
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-20-2009, 08:01 PM   #20
ChadWalker62
Big Daddy
Fighterer
ChadWalker62's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
ChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to allChadWalker62 is a name known to all

Welcome

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=23331
Smile and wave boys, just smile and wave!!!!
ChadWalker62 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)