CB rat / cafe - Page 34 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #331
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Im digging the stock light

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 12:47 AM   #332
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:49 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartin1110 View Post
Im digging the stock light
Whatever dude. You threw yours away!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 01:04 AM   #333
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here
Default Re: CB750F rat / fighter

It's still on there. I couldn't get the other one to work so I put back on.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #334
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I prefer the shape of the stock light, but perhaps you could find another rectangular light that's slightly smaller?
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #335
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

I like the smaller 1 stock is to bulky IMO but I seem to be the minority on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #336
Phoebe
Swamp Witch

Phoebe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 86
Flipped Off 17 Times in 15 Posts
Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Phoebe is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I meant to say earlier that you could look into other stock Honda taillights. You might find one that looks just right.
Phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #337
JLinde1339
GURU

Fighterer
JLinde1339's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
JLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud ofJLinde1339 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
I like the smaller 1 stock is to bulky IMO but I seem to be the minority on this one
Yes, apparently.

JLinde1339 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #338
Shane Liberty
#114 CVMA/STTARS
CF Pimp
Shane Liberty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:49 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 319 Times in 78 Posts
Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Shane Liberty is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I dig the stock tail light. gives it more credit toward the original style.

Builders know how cheap some of the small lights are and it takes away from the style of the bike. Looks like you didn't want to get a quality part. Go with the stock unit. Looks good.

Expert: CVMA #114
Expert: STTARS #114
Expert: WERA West #114

Current Build
'12 VMAX: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=68385
Previous Builds:
'97 VFR: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=36144
'92 FZR: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=31968
Shane Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Shane Liberty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-30-2013, 11:48 PM   #339
ctluba
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

I will dick with it this winter probably, or if I get bored this weekend.

Anyway, I finished the clutch mod. 1100 springs, 1100 lifter plate, new EBC plates and bead blast the steals. Took a short ride at normal speeds and it felt great. No slipping at all. I want to put some miles on it to break in the new plates before I really hammer it, but I think the slippin clutch is a thing of the past!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #340
ctluba
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Clutch all buttoned up. Took another short rip today.Didnt hammer it, just a little spirited riding to get some break in time on clutch plates. No slipping, feels solid.

Man, its not easy lookin this good!!!! :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes