2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:21 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

IT'S ON! Holy Hell, it's November already, that means bikes are going in the sheds and wrenches are coming out...

You guys know the deal. Nov 1st to May 26 2011 to build your bike for next years fightering. Tons of pics for everyone to oogle and discussion threads working thru the bike builds.

I'll put up the official thread and rules once I have the 2011 Winter Buildoff Subforum in place. Everyone will have their own build thread and discussion thread and put the links in their signatures as well.

Entry pics will show the bike in its current state with a legitimate and veritable date showing in the picture with the bike. From that point on you are free to update as much, or as little as you wish.

At the end of the event, you will be asked to post up your final pics and spec list etc etc.

Anyway, for those of you that are anxious to get going, I'll get the subforum up tomorrow so entries can be posted up.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

kick ass
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
Novtec_1
VAG Commander

CF Lover
Novtec_1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 PM
Flip Offs: 31
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Novtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to all

Damn... I fookered up! I winterized the bike yesterday and started some much anticipated work this weekend, only to break and read this!

Revelation 22:7
Behold, I come quickly...
Novtec_1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 02:31 AM   #4
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
NeverEnough's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 30 Times in 25 Posts
NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner 

Holy fawk I had no idea we were starting this soon!
............FAWK YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111one!!!!111 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

YUT-UGHHHh
NeverEnough is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived NeverEnough!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #5
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:21 AM
Flip Offs: 145
Flipped Off 35 Times in 30 Posts
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of

Thanks Adam! You rock!

Build Threads
2009 Winter Buildoff CBR Build Thread
After-Buildoff CBR Build Thread
CB750 Hardtail Bobber Build "Old's Cool"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
someone died ban everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbwstripes View Post
I like carbon peaking through the paint. It's like side boob.
Fathead_03 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Fathead_03!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 02:35 AM   #6
NeverEnough
Yut-Ughhh

CF Addict
NeverEnough's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 30 Times in 25 Posts
NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!NeverEnough is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner 

2011 FIGHTER BUILDOFF- I have never been so damn excited to buy a newspaper!

YUT-UGHHHh
NeverEnough is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived NeverEnough!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 03:12 AM   #7
Denver
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
Denver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 365
Flipped Off 415 Times in 238 Posts
Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Denver is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Fuck!

Awesome, now I just need a bike.
Denver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Denver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 03:20 AM   #8
u531355
i will forever be useless
CF Addict
u531355's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 PM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
u531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

damnit. i have a bike and everything i just need the damn title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Fast zombies suck

if you didn't piss a couple people off you didn't do something right

2010 buildoff bike: 98 ninja zx6r
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=33849

2011 buildoff bike: 79 gs750e
thread:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38979
discussion:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38980
u531355 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived u531355!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 04:44 AM   #9
building
Fighter In Training
building's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
building is a good noobiebuilding is a good noobie

mmmm

let the learning begin.

Student, Potter, Rider
It's all in the details.

Project CBR 600:

Discussion Thread:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38825

Blog:http://maxwellcreativetechnologies.blogspot.com/

My Art
http://www.chouceramics.com
building is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived building!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2010, 04:48 AM   #10
brockzila
breaking stuff since 1978
CF Addict
brockzila's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:21 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
brockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to beholdbrockzila is a splendid one to behold

Its

on

Donkey

Kong

You may notice a few spelling mistakes in my posts. sorry. been trying for years i just cant figure that spelling stuff out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post
Worrying about crashing is like worrying about getting an std. Wear protection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but yours is wrong.
TRX850 Sunburst discussion thread
Sunburst TRX850 Build thread
brockzila is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived brockzila!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff