2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #31
Skorpia900rr
Coitus Non Circum!

Senior Fighterer
Skorpia900rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:52 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Skorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

since my bike is still in peices as of right now.... Im in

will get a newspaper asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey;
This place is all about the dumbest, most dangerous, underplanned, poorly thought out, underfunded, likely to kill you, completely illegal cobbled together pieces of rolling shit ever to grace the surface of a road. And we like it like that.

The Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums....php?p=614227#

Skorpia900rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2010, 08:50 PM   #32
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 PM
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

ok the (re)build of my Z750 may just have to be a part of this shindig....

: putting the fight in fighter since always....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Let man fear woman when she hateth; for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #33
u531355
i will forever be useless
CF Addict
u531355's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
u531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to beholdu531355 is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

come on guys

the more the merrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Fast zombies suck

if you didn't piss a couple people off you didn't do something right

2010 buildoff bike: 98 ninja zx6r
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=33849

2011 buildoff bike: 79 gs750e
thread:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38979
discussion:http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38980
u531355 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived u531355!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2010, 06:15 PM   #34
Section_59
"Detonation"
CF Addict
Section_59's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Section_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to all

I wanna give this ago, but i gotta be a total Fcking noob and ask
....... do i start the threads myself?

*Hangs head in shame and waits for the obvious reply*

Im just makeing sure im doing it right lol.

Section_59 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #35
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_E View Post

Yes, you do. Just have a look at the other threads already started for a guideline.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #36
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_E View Post

*Hangs head in shame and waits for the obvious reply*

Im just makeing sure im doing it right lol.

yep... no harm in asking questions.... it's better to be slightly embarrassed about asking a question, and knowing, than completely embarrassed by acting without knowing and making a fool of yourself

now start a thread, and DW

: putting the fight in fighter since always....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Let man fear woman when she hateth; for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived VT420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #37
Section_59
"Detonation"
CF Addict
Section_59's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 12
Section_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to allSection_59 is a name known to all

Newsagents were all shut today as we had a few inches of snow and of course thats enough to shut the whole of england down lol so didnt have a paper today so will have to wait until tommorow morning.
Section_59 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #38
YNOT
Fighter
YNOT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
YNOT is making some friendsYNOT is making some friendsYNOT is making some friendsYNOT is making some friends

think i may just go in for this too .........best you guys got a months head start

7-12
YNOT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #39
Strodder
Old Yamaha Mechanic
Noobie
Strodder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:52 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Strodder is a NOOB

This Newbie is in.

XJ 750 Seca Project Cafe Racer.
Dennis
Strodder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #40
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 PM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

dammit more good competition time to step it up

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff