Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

18K views 53 replies 38 participants last post by  1wheelfelons 
#1 ·
IT'S ON! Holy Hell, it's November already, that means bikes are going in the sheds and wrenches are coming out...

You guys know the deal. Nov 1st to May 26 2011 to build your bike for next years fightering. Tons of pics for everyone to oogle and discussion threads working thru the bike builds.

I'll put up the official thread and rules once I have the 2011 Winter Buildoff Subforum in place. Everyone will have their own build thread and discussion thread and put the links in their signatures as well.

Entry pics will show the bike in its current state with a legitimate and veritable date showing in the picture with the bike. From that point on you are free to update as much, or as little as you wish.

At the end of the event, you will be asked to post up your final pics and spec list etc etc.

Anyway, for those of you that are anxious to get going, I'll get the subforum up tomorrow so entries can be posted up.

:metal:

See less See more
#8 ·
damnit. i have a bike and everything i just need the damn title.

#10 ·
Its

on

Donkey

Kong

#18 ·
#20 ·
One of Seb's Millions of VFR builds...number 3. :D

#23 ·
You guys know the deal. Nov 1st to May 26 2012 to build your bike for next years fightering. Tons of pics for everyone to oogle and discussion threads working thru the bike builds.
Adam,
I humbly submit that you might want to change that to May 26, 2011, I wouldn't put it past some newbie rolling in as a guardhouse lawyer reading this as "the official rules" and thinking they get a year and half to finish their buildoff scooter.

#24 ·
....wait, its not 2011 already?! :hippie7:

hahah fixed. thanks.

Reactions: One80Auto
#27 ·
The head bulb just lit .... oh the key's are still in

#31 ·
since my bike is still in peices as of right now.... Im in :)

will get a newspaper asap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.