2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #41
ActionJaxon
Street Fitin 2 Death
Senior Fighterer
ActionJaxon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:34 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
ActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well liked
Default Re: 2011 CF WINTER BUILDOFF

New to the site, not the game.

Lets get it in!
ActionJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #42
renegades

Fighterer
renegades's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:34 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
renegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to allrenegades is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Is there a closing date for entry on this one,,just stripped a 1998 R1 to use as a donor for another bike of mine but the stripped one is going to be rebuilt by a mate who bought the remains of it off me to try his hand at his first ground up build,,he is signed up here on the forum and might convince him to start a thread as the build he's doing is part of an overall college course he is doing..
renegades is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #43
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

May 26th
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Fate!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #44
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Is it too late to enter? I just started working on something last week.. Got the bike a month ago.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #45
cage
Gear Head
cage's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 255
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
cage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympuscage sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

You can still enter, Spyder, but you will only be judged for work done after the entry date.

Keep the fight alive
cage is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #46
spyder
Buy all my shit!

spyder's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
spyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant futurespyder has a brilliant future

Just pulled some stuff off, no mods were done yet so Im still good..
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived spyder!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2011, 08:37 PM   #47
Phoenix
Fear the Reaper
Fighterer
Phoenix's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
Phoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to all

Are bills of sale/receipts legitimate proof of date? If not, I may have to get a paper tomorrow and join in on the shennanigans even though I already have a build thread and a fair bit of work done...

Project: GRIM - RF600/R1 Bastard child http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40852

Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #48
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

sure. as long as its legit. I think other people have done so.

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #49
Phoenix
Fear the Reaper
Fighterer
Phoenix's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 5 Times in 4 Posts
Phoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to allPhoenix is a name known to all

I may just get a newspaper tomorrow and start from where I am now to avoid any discrepancies. i don't expect for a second to win but the motivation of competition will help

Project: GRIM - RF600/R1 Bastard child http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40852

Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phoenix!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2011, 12:51 AM   #50
Zalonka
Zippy Z
Fighter
Zalonka's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Zalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of lightZalonka is a glorious beacon of light

I have to say this is the greatest idea I've ever come across on a forum. Lots of bike forums out there usually filled with cocky mother fuckers to. I have to say this has to be the best one I've come across, and the styling of the bikes fits better as well.

This is insane how many people participate in this build contest. Can't wait to see what results from this year.
Zalonka is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Zalonka!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff