2011 Buildoff is coming to a close! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2011 Buildoff is coming to a close!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:47 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default 2011 Buildoff is coming to a close!

It was a long winter, but these couple spring months have been flying by! We're only 12 days out from the close of this years winter build off!

There are a few builds in particular that I have been keeping my eyes on, and a couple that surprised me out of nowhere.

Take some time to look thru the buildthreads and see who has accomplished what, some of the fabwork is quite impressive!

Kudos to everyone thus far, and a big boot in the ass for everyone who's dragging their feet

Knuckle up fuckers, this things coming to a close so you all can get out and ride those machines this year!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 
Default Re: 2011 Buildoff is coming to a close!

I honestly didn't know there was a build-off going on.
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to dogbreath For This Post:
ed563 (05-29-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #3
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Fuuuuuuuuuuuk I'm pretty much where I started

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #4
Sideshow bob

CF Pimp
Sideshow bob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:47 AM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Sideshow bob is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuuuk I'm pretty much where I started
you and me both....

As long as I fall, I don't hit the ground. As long as I fall, I'm safe & sound.

Sideshow bob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Sideshow bob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i think we may have a record number of non finishers. i might be included
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
The Following User Says F-U to CK 187 For This Post:
SEBSPEED (05-14-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #6
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I think I'd have a great chance of finishing - if I wasn't going on vacation for a week starting this Monday.

I'm gonna DW until I leave, but after that I'll only have 3 nights (5/24, 5/25, 5/26) to get it done. There's a lot of little stuff left to do, so I don't think the bike will be rideable by Thursday night. Running, probably yes. Rideable, probably not.

I'm going to be at/near Deal's Gap for a week though, that kinda makes up for it!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
The Following User Says F-U to SEBSPEED For This Post:
929_adam (05-15-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i think we may have a record number of non finishers. i might be included

Sheesh, Knifemaker did too much work to win by default! C'mon guys, let's throw out a little competition!!!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Sheesh, Knifemaker did too much work to win by default! C'mon guys, let's throw out a little competition!!!
i know. it's scary how much the self employed accomplish.

KM87 and Fathead
These people High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
die-garage-666
Fighters Germany
Fighter
die-garage-666's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:47 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
die-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of lightdie-garage-666 is a glorious beacon of light

Finished

Brgds Marc

Greetz from Germany

www.die-garage-666.de
die-garage-666 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived die-garage-666!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #10
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

not gonna make it

facepalm:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff