Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award!

View Poll Results: Who is the 2011 Custom Fighters Winter Buildoff Champion?!
xOneLife1983x 's 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 125 13.89%
86BronCBRo's 1975 Suzuki GT 550 179 19.89%
NeverEnough's RX11 1995 Honda CBR 900RR 49 5.44%
TFZ1 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000 39 4.33%
Knifemaker87's 1993 Honda CBR 600 f2 451 50.11%
Die-Garage-666 Yamaha FZR 1000 33 3.67%
John Prophet's 1997 ZX7R 24 2.67%
Voters: 900. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award!

Let's try this again! I didn't mean to forget or exclude anyone from the voting, so here we go.....

It's Official, You should be out on your bikes here in North America! It's June, the sun is shining, the tornadoes and storm systems are moving in, women's clothes are disappearing, and the build off is finally over! No more frosty hands on wrenches or keyboards folks, and we are all happy about that!

We had 47 entries this year, which is up from last year by a handful! Unfortunately, we also had less completed builds, but that's not to say that the work attacked was not substantial. Frames were designed and built, swingarms were swapped, wiring was attacked, metals were cut, shaped and welded, body pieces created and/or modified. What I'm trying to say is that MF'ing work was done this year!

With only 7 complete, out of the almost 50 entries, it's clear that some serious work was bitten off since it wasn't finished, but I am still looking forward to seeing a number of these builds completed (*cough* fathead, one80auto, bigben, xavier and more)!

Enough chatter. Kudos and Rep to everyone who competed and congrats to those who completed their builds!

So in random order here are the finalists for you to read thru and vote upon as the winner of the 2011 Custom Fighters WInter Buildoff!

xOneLife1983x 's 2004 Kawasaki Z1000

86BronCBRo's 1975 Suzuki GT 550

NeverEnough's RX11 1995 Honda CBR 900RR

TFZ1 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Knifemaker87's 1993 Honda CBR 600 f2

Die-Garage-666 Yamaha FZR 1000

John Prophet's 1997 ZX7R

as usual, I'm not posting pics, because I want everyone to actually look thru the build threads before voting, so please spend a few minutes browsing these talented guys threads and give us a vote!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
DecepticonDon
Elbow Grease is Cheap

DecepticonDon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 301
Flipped Off 143 Times in 38 Posts
DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!DecepticonDon is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award!

Knife's FTW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
dont want no skanky slagbag hangin offa yer short arm mate

Project: Daytona 675

Operation: Kwak Attack

1991 Tidecraft B.O.A.T. build
DecepticonDon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DecepticonDon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
John Prophet
That guy

CF Pimp
John Prophet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 PM
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 133 Times in 39 Posts
John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Ok Ill admit it knifemakers bike is sexy, but I still voted for myself

2011 Build off entry thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39157

2011 Build off discussion thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39156

Revelation's normal build thread
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=36848&page=5
John Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived John Prophet!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #4
badfish816
Bazinga!
CF Pimp
badfish816's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 347
Flipped Off 301 Times in 61 Posts
badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!badfish816 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

that is some stiff competition but i have been obsessed with knifes build for awhile. congrats to everybody though on the hard work. enjoy and ride the piss out of your bikes!!

Damm it all yer tha finest blokes fer sure!Im stickin with you lads through thick and thin, war and peace, good and bad!United we stand as strong a bunchof outcast hooligans as ever stomped this fookin planet! -Robs R. Eater
badfish816 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived badfish816!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
stillboredb
Drugs
Noobie
stillboredb's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
stillboredb is a NOOB

Oh how I love old school fighters. I voted for 86broncbro's. Can't wait to see more.

A cat with no claws, is a dog.
stillboredb is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
NinjaJohn
Fookin shit up since 86
Senior Fighterer
NinjaJohn's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Flip Offs: 52
Flipped Off 15 Times in 11 Posts
NinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud ofNinjaJohn has much to be proud of

All the bikes are tittys! Nice work gents but I went with Johns zx7r in the end. I'm a sucka for a undressed kawi
NinjaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived NinjaJohn!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #7
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 321
Flipped Off 209 Times in 127 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loserJackstand Johnny is a loser

Chris'(Knifemaker) bike all the way.
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #8
Talon
Mullets rule
Fighterer
Talon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:35 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Talon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of lightTalon is a glorious beacon of light

Knife's bike just barely over 86BronCBRo's
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Talon!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
M357.5
Tha Killa K
CF Addict
M357.5's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 196
Flipped Off 107 Times in 22 Posts
M357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond reputeM357.5 has a reputation beyond repute

86BronCBRo's GT550 got my vote.

76 FX1200 Shovelhead
00 Ducati ST4

Sadly gone = KZ750 ELR rep, GPz900R, ZX7E Turbo, and my KZ fighter project parted out

M357.5 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived M357.5!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #10
Hogie43
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
CF Pimp
Hogie43's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:35 PM
Flip Offs: 165
Flipped Off 123 Times in 19 Posts
Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Hogie43 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'll keep who I voted for to myself but will say it was between the two Honda's. There was some serious work being done on all of these bad boys. Win or not, congrats to you guys for doin' work!!

"Don't start none, won't be none...except in the bitch forum"- ancient Tibetan proverb
Hogie43 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Hogie43!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff