Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award! - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award!

View Poll Results: Who is the 2011 Custom Fighters Winter Buildoff Champion?!
xOneLife1983x 's 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 125 13.89%
86BronCBRo's 1975 Suzuki GT 550 179 19.89%
NeverEnough's RX11 1995 Honda CBR 900RR 49 5.44%
TFZ1 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000 39 4.33%
Knifemaker87's 1993 Honda CBR 600 f2 451 50.11%
Die-Garage-666 Yamaha FZR 1000 33 3.67%
John Prophet's 1997 ZX7R 24 2.67%
Voters: 900. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #41
Oil burner bitches
Fighter
Local Time: 01:30 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
101 is making some friends101 is making some friends101 is making some friends
Default Re: Custom Fighters 2011 Winter Buildoff People's Choice Award!

2 smoke gets my vote
101 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 101!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2011, 02:01 AM   #42
chaos6
I Piss Excellence.

CF Addict
chaos6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:30 PM
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chaos6 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Same as before gents...and ladies...

While I truly admire the talent that went into more than one of these builds, Knifemaker's was friggin over the top. He gets my vote...again.

Great job everyone!

"Make no small plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood."
-Daniel Burnham

'05 Z750s Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=32497

'90 Kawasaki ZR550 Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...18#post1163218
chaos6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #43
Candyman
Perpetual Project

CF Pimp
Candyman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:30 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Candyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to allCandyman is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Good work to all, but Knifemaker has the win in my book this year.

Really liked that GS550 too, nice work there.

Built Not Bought

Let these hands sit not idle.
<SOLD<SOLD
Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #44
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:30 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Knifemaker builds a badd-assed bike fo sho. Voted.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #45
Pariah
Stupid motherfucker
Pariah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:30 PM
Flip Offs: 504
Flipped Off 402 Times in 164 Posts
Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Pariah is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

TOUGH DECISION, finally narrowed it down to BronCBRos GT550, Knifemakers CBR and Never Enoughs RX11.

It's not so bad as long as you can keep the fear from your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Looks good, but I would prefer titanium nipples.
Street Triple
Supercharged Street Triple
Pale Horse XJ750
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #46
TFZ1
Fighter
Local Time: 07:30 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 6 Times in 1 Post
TFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of lightTFZ1 is a glorious beacon of light

I will be voting for Knifemaker as well. He definitely has alot of time and effort into his build. The other bikes are pretty badass as well. I knew when I entered this competition that I wouldn't win.
I'm way to conservative and busy to build something trick. I enjoyed building my bike,and finally have my "own" motorcycle. Its cool to have people ask me what it is,rather than having a run of the mill bike. It goes on the top of my motorcycle list
I'm not sure if I'm crazy enough to turbo charge it...Maybe a Naked Busa for next year.

Congrats to Knifemaker,BronCBRos ,Never Enoughs,DieGarage and John Prophet for getting their projects done!

2011 Buildoff http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=45530
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5084m...hannel&list=UL
K6 GSXN1 (2006 GSXR 1000) Protapers,Scotts,Euro FZ1 headlight,157whp
2010 Ducati Streetfighter
2005 FZ1
TFZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived TFZ1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #47
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here

i voted for broncbro's, close second was knifemakers, third diegarages fizzer
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2011, 04:24 AM   #48
porkchop911
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
porkchop911 is a good noobieporkchop911 is a good noobie

knives bike but everyone did a tremendous job
porkchop911 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #49
adam1983
150lbs sexy 30lbs squishy
Senior Fighterer
adam1983's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:30 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
adam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to alladam1983 is a name known to all

voted rx11 coz i love the idea of a bigger lump in a rr

"Dare to be great, Dare to be powerful beyond measure"

adam1983 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #50
xonelife1983x
Need 4 Speed
CF Lover
xonelife1983x's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 71 Times in 13 Posts
xonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to allxonelife1983x is a name known to all

sweet! It was fun, more sweat and swear words then blood and tears! But it was fun..

would have been cool for more projects to have gotten completed but i understand where some of em are coming from.. I'm sure if i would have done a few more mods that i wanted to i would still be disassembled! Congrats to all the completed builders! GREAT JOB!

as for updates on the "Z" as of all the mods... People Definitely helped build my confidence up for another more extreme modded build.. I get thumbs up, Devil horns, head nods, head shakes (probably due to the insane exhaust) Kids think its "the coolest". Harley guys look at it from corner of their eyes because they think its cool but dont want their harley buddies knowing they are digging it! haha Owning a true self created street fighter is a great feeling, more then most will understand, and way more understanding then those who dropped their bike at the dealer for parts to be installed! When you put in your time and effort and people love what you did without having a $1million dollar bank account. I do have to thank customfighters.com for thoughts, ideas, and opinions! you guys rock and helped me alot along the way this winter!

2011 builder link - my 2004 z1k
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40255

"Have you ever thought about putting it in your wifes "other hole?"... no way and risk the chance of getting her pregnant?! "
xonelife1983x is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived xonelife1983x!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff