2012 BuildOFF... - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2012 BuildOFF...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:14 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default 2012 BuildOFF...

Come the fuck on old man winter.

I'm gonna own all you bitches....

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #2
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:14 PM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: 2012 BuildOFF...

When's it starting?
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #3
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I propose a summer buildoff for us "hicks" south of the mason-dixon...

a few of us might die of heat exhaustion, but damnit we're people too you know...

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
These people High Fived Poopie!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #4
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:14 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
I propose a summer buildoff for us "hicks" south of the mason-dixon...

a few of us might die of heat exhaustion, but damnit we're people too you know...
AGREED!!!! (except im way west not south lol) I ride all winter and do my builds in the summer so its a bit hard to enter the buildoff.
There should be 2 dif buildoffs, a summer one and a winter one! Especially sense my next summers build is going to be good stuff, like turbo's and sssa's and custom subrames and body parts type stuff.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rubbersdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #5
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

We could have regional buildoffs:

Like southern, northern, and western....

The westerners should get more time though... The legalization of weed would put a definite handicap on my build progress....

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
These people High Fived Poopie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

This is totally gonna piss of adam....lol

*fuckin good idea fairys need to stfu

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:06 AM   #7
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
When's it starting?
fucking november 1st.... How gay is that?

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #8
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

RALLY THE TROOPS!!!

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #9
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

winner gets a truck-nutz badge...

cause I'm no peter north, but in this heat, my balls get about halfway to the knees... Praise jeebus for sticky thighs, amen.

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #10
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:14 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

haha, november first is literally the week I start riding. My first real ride is usually on Halloween lol.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rubbersdown!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff