2012 BuildOFF... - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2012 BuildOFF...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:22 AM   #11
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:11 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 2012 BuildOFF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
haha, november first is literally the week I start riding. My first real ride is usually on Halloween lol.
Even Halloween day is steaming hot here... I unfortunately don't live in place where summer is awesome... I live in a wool sock, in between two rabbits that like to fuck.

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Poopie!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 06:37 AM   #12
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:11 PM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I "built" all summer, and if I have a choice, I will never do it again. I sweat like a hooker in church, and it gets a little annoying.
thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 08:57 AM   #13
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
These people High Fived Poopie!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

winter bildoff?

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #15
ROBBO
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

LOL I bild all year round ,as do a few others here I know .

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #16
ROBBO

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #17
ROBBO

mebeeeeee

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

This user High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #18
ROBBO

I jus aint got tha time tho

ROBBO' 2009

Quote:

The Following User Says F-U to ROBBO For This Post:
SEBSPEED (09-06-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #19
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

Just sayin. While you guys are building we're riding... It would spice things up a bit with two buildoffs instead of one.

This place is getting so much traffic lately, from all kinds of various tropical regions, that I probably have a valid argument proposing this Summer buildoff.... With a winter buildoff only option, I feel left out, and it sends a message that we only do work half the year.... Yankees can join, geographical location won't dictate entries...

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #20
dezmo
not a hugger
Fighter
dezmo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 11 Times in 5 Posts
dezmo is well likeddezmo is well likeddezmo is well likeddezmo is well likeddezmo is well likeddezmo is well liked

we yankees won the war so we get a build off.
dezmo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dezmo!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff