2012 BuildOFF... - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2012 BuildOFF...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #31
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:16 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 2012 BuildOFF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbersdown View Post
Not enough time for me to do a full build this summer, not the way I want anyway. Only have about 6 weeks before my riding season starts and im out of town for 2 weeks starting tomorrow and I need at least a 2-3 months to build what I have in mind. Next summer FOR SURE though. Hope we can talk adam into it and get it all official by then.
Winter buildoff is from november to may, so 6 months... That should be more than enough time...

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Chickamauga Warhorse Build

Chickamauga Warhorse (discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Poopie!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #32
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:16 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 45 Times in 29 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Winter buildoff is from november to may, so 6 months... That should be more than enough time...
That aught to do it lol.

"Sex addicts are just guys who are telling the truth." - Rodney Ruxin
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #33
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

It's way too close to start one now... only a month and a half out from the winter kickoff... However, I would like to make an effort for a summer build off to start in may...

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
If I fuck this up bear with me. I am on some serious pain meds for kidney stones and flying like a mofo here.
This user High Fived Poopie!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #34
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

agreed, i petition that also!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #35
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

So, be it that this thread amounted to absolutely nothing... Lets turn it into a valid consumption of bandwidth...

Who's entering? Throw us some teasers as to projected plans... I little bit of a buildup to this year's buildoff...

Rat's got some mighty big plans...
Chaos6 mentioned his GF's CBR...
Rob's itching at something that wouldn't be considered a crustacean...
S.beach's gts 1k...

whom else??? let the cats out!

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #36
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:16 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its caught my attention, don't think I didn't notice it lol

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #37
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp

Ok, little teaser for my plans next summer whether theirs a buildoff or not.
cbr954
billet triples
some tank mods including possibly molding my db01r gauge into it
vfr800 sssa with car wheel and 200 tire
hopefully a gt28 turbo with custom manifolds
want to do a billet cut subframe with either an r6 or duc tail.
reikon dirty bars
rfid ignition (aleady done but going to change it a little)
and to top it all off im thinking ALL white with a blue racing stripe.
So far im thinking of calling it the anti-black build because im sick of building all black bikes lol.

These people High Fived rubbersdown!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #38
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
its caught my attention, don't think I didn't notice it lol
sweeeeeeet lol

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2011, 12:39 AM   #39
ActionJaxon
Street Fitin 2 Death
Senior Fighterer
ActionJaxon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:16 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
ActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well likedActionJaxon is well liked

all you guys bitchin about the hot weather. they have these things.. i cant remember what theyre called...
air coolers?
air breathers?
air conditioners?

anyways. craigslist it. find a cheap one. and get poppin with the sweeeeeet rides. lol
ActionJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ActionJaxon!
The Following User Says F-U to ActionJaxon For This Post:
Poopie (09-08-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2011, 01:25 AM   #40
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJaxon View Post
all you guys bitchin about the hot weather. they have these things.. i cant remember what theyre called...
air coolers?
air breathers?
air conditioners?

anyways. craigslist it. find a cheap one. and get poppin with the sweeeeeet rides. lol
Durrrr hur hur...

adaptation to cold weather is much easier... You can burn shit in a barrel... We on the other hand have to engineer something much more complicated to survive in our environment... And you yankees call us dumb hicks?

So, what are you going to enter this winter Jaxon?

EL RoY Build

EL RoY Discussion

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2011 Streetfighter Buildoff