ninja 250 gauge mounting - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Electrical and Lights

Electrical and Lights Anything related to the fabrication of lights and other electrical components goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > ninja 250 gauge mounting

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
chrisball1991
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 03:39 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
chrisball1991 is a NOOB
Default ninja 250 gauge mounting

so i'm working on converting my 09 ninja 250 to a streetfighter and i don't have the money for custom gauges so i was just going to use stock but i don't know how i'm going to mount it being that i'm taking off the whole headlight mounting assembly which its connected to... i was thinking of zip tying it to the backside of the new acerbis cyclope headlight but i don't really like doing things half assed with zip ties lol
any tips?
chrisball1991 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
John Prophet
That guy

CF Pimp
John Prophet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:39 AM
Flip Offs: 64
Flipped Off 133 Times in 39 Posts
John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!John Prophet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: ninja 250 gauge mounting

then dont do the halfassed acerbis headlight, there output is terrible. In fact its what 15watt bulbs that were originally designed for interior projector lighting. Get some fog lights, or projectors and make your own headlight.

You can go cheap, there is another 250 ninja build here who swapped over to dirty bars, and has a small 10$ Ebay bicycle speedo hooked up.

2011 Build off entry thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39157

2011 Build off discussion thread for Revelation
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=39156

Revelation's normal build thread
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...t=36848&page=5
John Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Electrical and Lights