Hello all From the Mojave Desert. - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hello all From the Mojave Desert.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #11
piester
Bitches love Fighters

piester's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 19 Times in 15 Posts
piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!piester is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Hello all From the Mojave Desert.

welcoem in. cant wait to see what you do with that 750e. i have one i want to do something with but need to find a motor first

if at least one motorcycle wasnt irreparably harmed in the creation of the bike, its not a streetfighter!

build threads
1998 GSXR 7/10 SRAD clicky
08 fireblade
clicky
who wants to be my friend? facebook
piester is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2012, 10:12 AM   #12
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 AM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

Welcome to the forum. Everybodys garage should look like that.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #13
Madman_crazy
I R smart.

Senior Fighterer
Madman_crazy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:17 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
Madman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to allMadman_crazy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piester View Post
welcoem in. cant wait to see what you do with that 750e. i have one i want to do something with but need to find a motor first
Your best bet is to find an 1100 oil burner and make a 7/11 out of it. only slight slight mods needed for it to fit in this frame. I think the only real difference is the lower engine mounts and I know theres a few guys out there who fab the adapters. this engine is a PAIN to find parts for. luckly this one is still in pretty good shape, just waiting on the cash to get a timing chain for it and to get another gasket set, then i will get er back together and back annoying the neighborhood. but, I already have a modified rear swingarm and a set of 2009 Suzuki Gladius rims for it, rear one is already on and working on a custom axle and caliper mount for the front. not sure if i wanna go full fighter with it yet or not. I kinda like the looks of it the way it is now, but still wanna do something with the front. The original Fairing is hidious.
Madman_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #14
little13
Soo FOOKIN close!
CF Addict
little13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:17 AM
Flip Offs: 19
Flipped Off 20 Times in 19 Posts
little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!little13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Welcome in dude

'Slightly' unhinged...

Doppelganger 599 http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40163

little13 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)