Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

URBAN CAMO STREET BEATER ON THE ROAD!!!!

5K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  zx636skiv 
#1 ·
The way it was the way it is street beater:D

See less See more
#15 ·
YEAH I NEED TO RE DO THE TANK I THINK ITS GOT TOO BLACK IN IT NEED TO FIX THE STUPID THING FIRST STUCK ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD TODAY ON THE WAY TO WORK!!!!! BUT THE TECHS OUT BACK SHOULD HAVE HER RUNNING LATER THATS THE GOOD PART OF WORKING AT A ZUKI DEALER:knucks:

#18 ·
Bike looks good! Had a friend who had the same bike (if it's a '92!), but he went the other route. Everything was polished, including the swingarm, which you can't see anyway! He also drilled holes in everything to make it lighter, and he was talking about cutting out the glass part of the headlight to install some plexi. His motor had been sent to Yosh for a complete build...he got about 75 miles to the tank! He could literally pass everything but a gas station!!

#20 ·
MINEFIGHTER said:
YEAH SHE IS A 92 I WILL BE DOING A BIG CHANGE THIS WINTER BUT FOR NOW IT WILL BE JUST MY SUMMER RIDE I THIK I MUGHT DO A 00-01 GSXR 750 SUB FRAME AND SOLO TAIL LED TAIL LIGHT ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?
the R1 and 1000RR tails also seem to be way popular. As for a tail light, check on CycleGear.com, there were a few LED tail lights for sale, and I don't remember them being too expensive...can't remember what brand they were. Motrax or something like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.