the FUCK YOU thread - Page 483 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2019, 12:47 AM   #4821
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:26 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

yeah thats a good way to end up in jail.. and for me all my guns taken away.. gotta love liberal land.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2019, 11:30 PM   #4822
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:26 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Wife had heart attack on Monday... I called 911 against her will. Now she owes one.

The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-20-2019, 07:35 PM   #4823
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:26 AM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Dang man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she is ok!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2019, 08:14 PM   #4824
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thanks Mike... she is on the mend. Really tired which my sister in law nurse tells me will take about 10 days to 2 weeks to re-coup.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas!
Beez.

These people High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2019, 03:29 AM   #4825
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:26 PM
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 34 Times in 22 Posts
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

What more festive way to celebrate Christmas than in the bathroom... First our older son, now that he's healed me and the younger one are taking turns hurling stuff from both ends...

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2019, 12:45 PM   #4826
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:26 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
What more festive way to celebrate Christmas than in the bathroom... First our older son, now that he's healed me and the younger one are taking turns hurling stuff from both ends...
You ate the fishcock, didn't ya?

Hope you guys feel better soon.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2019, 01:04 PM   #4827
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympusMattson sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Hoping it too, hurts everywhere and high fever. Trying to carefully eat some cornflakes as I write this as I'm so hungry half of the nausea is from that.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2019, 10:42 PM   #4828
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict

Mattson... keep on drinking plenty of water & electro-lyte drinks, don't want to dehydrate.

Beez

This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2019, 12:01 PM   #4829
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwiz View Post
Mattson... keep on drinking plenty of water & electro-lyte drinks, don't want to dehydrate.

Beez
Thx mate on the mend, fever glne but still eating light, gut sounding like a couple cats in heat.

Hope your wife's pulling through strong

These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2019, 12:29 PM   #4830
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:26 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 19 Times in 16 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Went into the kitchen this morning to find a puddle in the middle of the floor, look up and it's coming from a pipe that goes into the radiator in the bathroom (right side), go to the bathroom to find the radiator is rusted out on one end and dripping but it's the wrong side...

Whilst I'm doing this I chucked some gammon brine down the bath and then allowed the tap to run to get it properly flushed through the drain. Go back down stairs and now there is a massive leek soaking everything so both the bath taps and the flexi pipes going to them are now leaking as well as the radiator too....

Remembered that I needed shopping so got the er-SHIT-f out the shed, flat rear tyre.Go on amazon to order a puncture repair kit an another pump get to the checkout and find that my card was declined. Then i remembered that I had to cancel all my cards a few days ago as I lost my wallet.
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum