project 1.5 - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2013 Buildoff Entry Threads

2013 Buildoff Entry Threads All 2013 Buildoff Entry Threads Must Be Posted In Here

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > project 1.5

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #61
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:38 AM
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here
Default Re: project 1.5

Does this look right?
Is it supposed to be super tight?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jerryatrophy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #62
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Got some new equipment today. Exciting.

The table has a 3/8" steel plate top. Even though its really thick I think I'm going to brace it underneath. Right now its just angle iron uprights to the top plate. And the welder is really old school but it works. Needs a new electrode and I need a 220v outlet.

jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #63
jerryatrophy
we are 138

Scored an OEM z1000 headlight cowl (only) no rash or cracks....just cause I can.
Also got a tail fairing that I'm going to use as a mirrored belly pan. Don't know if it'll work out yet. Patience is a virtue.

It was all sprayed silver over top of OEM orange. Is there a way I can strip the silver without completely fookin up the orange underneath?

And because im really excited.

For a few of you, that pic says a lot. For those that don't know
It is going to be epic. I'll try to get some good footage for the cool kids in class. I'm working Thursday night then I'm off till the following Thursday. The shows Monday.
Hope they serve Jager at the venue. I expect it to be blurry in hindsight.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #64
jerryatrophy
we are 138

Opinions?

This user High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #65
jerryatrophy
we are 138

I am diggin it.

I
Nothings straight but its a quick look.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #66
jerryatrophy
we are 138

I was under the impression that may 26 was the deadline. If that's the case...

DNF.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2013, 05:48 AM   #67
jerryatrophy
we are 138

And I have officially forgotten the feeling of riding. Not been on 2 since Halloween. Time to toss on the old shite and ride.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2014, 10:58 AM   #68
jerryatrophy
we are 138

Bump from the dead. Can a mod merge my two 2013 build threads with my original build thread please.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=61265

Ok so im getting ready to get my ass back in gear. i have a prior obligation for all my money right now.
After that all focus is going to be backbon getting this thing done EXACTLY the way i intended it.

To remind everybody of my goal.

I started with a 2003 z1000 bone stock. I wish to end up with....
Zx9r top end
Ignition module
Pods
636 front end
Zx14 brakes
Second gen rad shrouds
08 636 swingarm w/ 07 zx10r wheel and brakes
Clean under seat
relocated battery and fuse block
Zx10r rearsets vortex (annodised black by knifemaker)

Havent decided on the monster seat or stock with double barrel undertail exhaust

Sold the stock headlight and plan on an mt01 replacement

A lot of work has been done already.

Someone talk me into doing this for the buildoff.

Since the installation of the zx6r swingarm requires me to chop and relocate the upper shock mount. Ive been thinking about going all in and swapping a vfr750 swingarm. I know for sure that ive seen the vfr swapped onto the z (zking) but im pretty sure that noone has ever put the 6r swingarm on the z. Opinions?

Ive already got the 6" 10r wheel mounted to the 6r swingarm that originally ran a 5.5" wheel. Just need to have a stepped spindle turned for the swap. Then spacers to get the chain run correct.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2013 Streetfighter Buildoff > 2013 Buildoff Entry Threads