CF Folding@Home Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!! - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Byte Fighters

Byte Fighters All computer related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF [email protected] Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #51
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:33 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: CF [email protected] Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullenfiend View Post
just joined, well see how long till i show up on the team page
High Fived and repped my good man!

Thanks for fighting the good fight with us!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2009, 04:50 AM   #52
voodoo2535
Dead Man Walking
Fighter
voodoo2535's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
voodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well liked
Default Re: CF [email protected] Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!!

ahh hell I'm in. If the damn thing stops acting up its on 24-7
voodoo2535 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived voodoo2535!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #53
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:33 AM
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

Woooo!

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #54
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

OH just an FYI

"furiousbab*ar" is a coworker of mine, hes been folding for the past two years, and i suggested he join our team (he has no team) and said "sure why the heck not!"

oddly though, he doesnt own a motorcycle, so i dont expect to ever see him online here, and more so, he doesnt even own a car... so... im sure he would buy a car before a bike...

but hes a cool guy, even more now that i know that he folds!

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived saber63!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #55
ab420
Abministrator
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Update:
We now have 5 people on the CF Folding Team, and we are now ranked:
8,791 of 164,461
This user High Fived ab420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #56
JigsN Joints
Death Before Dishonor
Fighterer
JigsN Joints's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 45 Times in 24 Posts
JigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of light

just joined. waiting until i can see myself on the page>>>>>> i wish i could do this with my xbox

The artist formerly known as Fizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb
When life gives you lemons, beat the shit out of the people at the lemonade stand and burn it to the ground.
JigsN Joints is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JigsN Joints!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #57
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigsN Joints View Post
just joined. waiting until i can see myself on the page>>>>>> i wish i could do this with my xbox
Repped and High-5'ed!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 09:44 PM   #58
lynchingacers
V-4 for 4 life

CF Addict
lynchingacers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 12 Times in 6 Posts
lynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of light

i installed it seems to work
gotta play with the settings later
lynchingacers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived lynchingacers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 09:53 PM   #59
Moto-Lux
Fighterer
Local Time: 11:33 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 10 Times in 6 Posts
Moto-Lux is a good noobieMoto-Lux is a good noobie

Just downloaded the software about to install.
Moto-Lux is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Moto-Lux!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 11:03 PM   #60
ab420
Abministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchingacers View Post
i installed it seems to work
gotta play with the settings later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Lux View Post
Just downloaded the software about to install.
Repped and high-fived!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Byte Fighters