CF Folding@Home Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!! - Page 7 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Byte Fighters

Byte Fighters All computer related discussion goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF [email protected] Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #61
nelbiz
Fighter
Local Time: 11:59 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
nelbiz is a good noobienelbiz is a good noobie
Default Re: CF [email protected] Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!!

well i did it, dunno if i got on the team or not, lemme know ab!
nelbiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived nelbiz!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #62
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:59 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: CF [email protected] Team - Use your computer or PS3 to cure diseases!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelbiz View Post
well i did it, dunno if i got on the team or not, lemme know ab!
Did ya enter our team number in?

It is: 168379

And I'll rep ya and high 5 ya for joining!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #63
nelbiz
Fighter
Local Time: 11:59 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
nelbiz is a good noobienelbiz is a good noobie

yea i put the number in, guess it takes a while.
nelbiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived nelbiz!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2009, 11:43 PM   #64
voodoo2535
Dead Man Walking
Fighter
voodoo2535's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:59 AM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
voodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well likedvoodoo2535 is well liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelbiz View Post
yea i put the number in, guess it takes a while.
When I started it took like a day to show up.

damn that gpu client is fast. And I just installed the SMP client (for multi cpu's) going to see if that's any faster. At least it runs all 4 cores at 100% now
voodoo2535 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived voodoo2535!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2009, 03:20 AM   #65
lynchingacers
V-4 for 4 life

CF Addict
lynchingacers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:59 PM
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 12 Times in 6 Posts
lynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of light

got her running
really surprised how fast the Gpu one was
iam running a 9600gt not bad ...

joined the team
Ab you should put this in one of those required read threads like the Fotm vote threads id say put up the info then have a mandatory vote for or against it with the members so we gets an idea hows many of us are in

also wanted to say that and i only got here because ur Sig we needs to spread the work just a bit better.in the forum anyway ...

now wre at 8500 rank lol
lynchingacers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived lynchingacers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #66
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchingacers View Post
got her running
really surprised how fast the Gpu one was
iam running a 9600gt not bad ...

joined the team
Ab you should put this in one of those required read threads like the Fotm vote threads id say put up the info then have a mandatory vote for or against it with the members so we gets an idea hows many of us are in

also wanted to say that and i only got here because ur Sig we needs to spread the work just a bit better.in the forum anyway ...

now wre at 8500 rank lol
Good idea, and thanks for joining!

Repped and high-fived!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #67
supermatt996
i bang this V V
CF Pimp
supermatt996's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 31 Times in 17 Posts
supermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud ofsupermatt996 has much to be proud of

did it this morning used the 168379 number and my screen name
i'll check back later to see if if all went through alright
supermatt996 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived supermatt996!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #68
lynchingacers
V-4 for 4 life

CF Addict
lynchingacers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 12 Times in 6 Posts
lynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of lightlynchingacers is a glorious beacon of light

think now we needs those cool Sig banners lol
lynchingacers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived lynchingacers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #69
saber63
uber newb!

Senior Fighterer
saber63's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
saber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to allsaber63 is a name known to all

hers a link to the list of contributing members,

http://kakaostats.com/t.php?t=168379

remember that it can take a few hours, or days, for you to show up on the list after you starting running the software. the website auto updates every 3 hours.

AB can edit in a link to Kakao into one of your earlier post's

if you dont see yourself on the above link after 3 hours of completing your first "work unit" you can search for your screen name. this way you can see if your folding, but maybe mistyped the team ID number...

i wanted to give a big thanks to AB for helping getting the word out about folding, and help bringing in more folders, including me!

Thanks every one!

Can i actually finish one? Stuffing a 450R into a 250R
saber63 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived saber63!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #70
daxabone
GURU
CF Addict
daxabone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
daxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of lightdaxabone is a glorious beacon of light

ive been doing this for over a year now but my ps3 just broke so ive got to wait to get that back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailz View Post
"son, do you have an addiction problem?"

"Yes sir. I keep making a motorcycle faster and spending all my money on it. I cant stop and its ruining my life."
R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

Dax's Bandit 600SF-Sold
2006 Suzuki DRZ SM
daxabone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived daxabone!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion > Byte Fighters