North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet) - Page 19 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest west 2012

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #181
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:39 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

Hey everybody... I want to pick your brain of the people that were at NWFF12 this year. I am wanting to know what would make you want to return to this even next year. (besides cooler temperatures) I want to get some feedback from you as far as what you would like to see or have happen or even location suggestions. I know we talked a bit about a September meeting but the wether could be iffy at that time of year. Please feel free to be open and tell me. Doesn't mean it will happen but I will try and add what I can. I want to head something like this up again next year. I think as the style grows it will get more popular. Shoot on my way home from the even I drove by a bar with 4 streetfighters parked in front. I gave a good blip of the throttle and was gone. So I know there is more of us out there.

With that in mind I will this year be adding more promotions flyers and what not at some local hang outs, and motorcycle shops. Thinking about getting a banner made so that people know where to find us. But anyway I want this to grow for us. So anything is better than nothing. Thanks!!!

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stainr!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #182
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:39 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

Well, the amigos is what makes me want to return, that's for sure! I liked the event. It was small albeit, however, I really enjoyed watching the races. My suggestion is to have a good ride afterwards and then end up at a bbq. It'd be a good way to cool off after the heat. Relax, take bike pics, have a few beers and a lot of BS! Other than that, I liked the format thus far.
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived twr3cks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #183
Dragthatsht
Noobie
Dragthatsht's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dragthatsht is a good noobieDragthatsht is a good noobie

Definitely a ride, we are a group of motorcycle riders after all. I had a great time watching the races and bsing with everyone, but we should plan a ride as part of it. Go terrorize porkland, a back road cruise to some where cool.

I will even promise not to cut anyone off next time

I do really like the idea of hooking up at the track. That was a great way for us to have something to do that wasn't demanding, we could come and go as we liked. i think i will bring some stuff in the pickup next time so we have a cooler and bbq, maybe back in the trees so we have some shade.
Dragthatsht is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Dragthatsht!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #184
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I wanted to do a group ride but not in that heat. What are the odds that you pick a date and it is a record setting heat day. I wanted to ride up to the Vista House and come down Multnoma Falls area. It is a good ride I have heard. And pretty much a straight shot out from the race track. Good to see you guys there and look forward to some riding when we can. I am home coming up the next couple weeks and will be up for a ride if the weather is still playing nice.

I am in Palm Springs right now so it feels like everyplace is this sunny. But it is too f'n hot here for anything past 10am lol. Cant wait to be home in the cool clear air.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

This user High Fived Stainr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #185
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

when you get back hit me up amigo. I'll ride!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #186
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

Something is being planned for this summer... Stay tuned!!!

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #187
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp

Say it isn't so! Man I guess this means I need to finish my bike then? DAMNIT! Motivation just snuck up on my ass!
This user High Fived twr3cks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #188
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

Yes it does mean that. So get to DW!!! Hey will be needing your help this year to make this more successful for us and maybe a better turn out. Be getting a hold of ya. I still got your phone number.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #189
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp

Hey anytime amigo! I'll do whatever I can to help!
This user High Fived twr3cks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #190
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Is it at Portland Int. Raceway? 9 1/2 hours, I may try depending on the date.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest west 2012