"Unofficial" FF South 2017 - Barber Motorsports Park - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest South

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > "Unofficial" FF South 2017 - Barber Motorsports Park

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default "Unofficial" FF South 2017 - Barber Motorsports Park

So, who's going this year?

Don't miss out on this incredible three-day weekend, October 6-8, 2017. Make plans to come

Barber Motorsports Park
6030 BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARKWAY
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA

http://www.barbermuseum.org/events/b...t-information/

I've already got tickets and camping covered for myself. Attempted to gain space in the swap meet YET AGAIN, but got shut out. Been raising hell about that for weeks now. Got myself moved up 63 places in line for next year though

Ticket sales

https://www.cuetoems.com/bvf_2017/Tickets.aspx

Tickets
Children 15 and under admitted free with a ticketed adult! Kids will not need an additional ticket. Your ticket includes general admission and complimentary Paddock access.

Three-Day General Admission Wristband $60.00

Friday General Admission $35.00
Saturday General Admission $35.00
Sunday General Admission $25.00

Ace Corner Tickets
"Ace Corner" is a hospitality area located inside the track at Gate 4, atop turn 17. Guests will have the opportunity to hang out at the legendary Ace Cafe as well as purchase hot food, cold beer, and wine. Attractions will include the absolute best viewing of the races, vendor exhibits, a bike giveaway, and prize giveaways. More details about live entertainment throughout the weekend will come available closer to the event. All guests must have an Ace Corner pass, including children 15 and under. You do NOT need to purchase a General Admission ticket in addition to the tickets below.
Three-Day Ace Corner & GA WristbandInfo$90.00
One Commemorative 3-Day wristband includes general admission and access into Ace Corner.

Friday Ace Corner & General Admission$50.00
Includes general admission and access into Ace Corner.
Saturday Ace Corner & General Admission$50.00
Includes general admission and access into Ace Corner.
Sunday Ace Corner & General Admission$35.00

Camping is extra and sells out fast

Hotel info

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hot...EHX/index.html

http://bestwesternalabama.com/hotels...tel-and-suites

Saturday night beer is on me for CF members
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2017, 02:43 PM   #2
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: "Unofficial" FF South 2017 - Barber Motorsports Park

http://youtu.be/LkZK-sv8ORU

http://youtu.be/aPwmFDmCubM

http://youtu.be/bJRYv3Rc1Io

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

My dad and I will be there again this year. We'll be in a hotel and get a parking pass so we can ride the little bikes around when we get there. Probably won't be getting the Ace Corner pass.

Think that purple "Lot D" parking pass from last year will be the same? I still have it on the window of my truck. Haha
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2017, 10:31 PM   #4
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

As soon as I get my stuff in the mail I will let you know. We can always make bootlegs again. LOL
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 06:47 AM   #5
scottyp
str8 stoopid

CF Lover
scottyp's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scottyp is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I considered going but that's the weekend after MWFF and I can only swing taking 1 weekend off at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
festivus
Fuck it, dying of old age sounds boring anyway...

Gunslinger Customs FB page
scottyp is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 08:36 AM   #6
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp View Post
I considered going but that's the weekend after MWFF and I can only swing taking 1 weekend off at a time
Boooooooooooooooooooooo
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 12:58 PM   #7
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I may go down with a buddy that gets a vendor spot every year. I've been a few times and still haven't made it in to the museum. I have a couple things I'd like to go shopping for down their. BUT...I also really want to get my garage finished up and weather proofed ASAP. Work hasn't been letting me DW on the Moto Haven as much as I'd like.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 01:09 PM   #8
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I may go down with a buddy that gets a vendor spot every year. I've been a few times and still haven't made it in to the museum. I have a couple things I'd like to go shopping for down their. BUT...I also really want to get my garage finished up and weather proofed ASAP. Work hasn't been letting me DW on the Moto Haven as much as I'd like.
Who's your buddy?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #9
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Roanoke Cycle Sports. He usually takes a bunch of old shit he hopes nobody will buy. It's more of a vacation/ show and tell for him.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #10
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Roanoke Cycle Sports. He usually takes a bunch of old shit he hopes nobody will buy. It's more of a vacation/ show and tell for him.
So he has swap meet space

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest South