North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet) - Page 14 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest west 2012

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2012, 02:55 AM   #131
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future
Default Re: North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

Hey amigos. For anyone that was thinking about camping. I'm offering up my pad. I've got a few spare bedrooms and a big back yard if you are set on camping. Shoot you may even get some BBQ out of it. I've even got a firepit if you are set on roasting marshmallows! Hit me up and I'll reserved your spot. My rate for cf'ers is..... FREE of course! Maybe charge you a beer or something. Just sayin....
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived twr3cks!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #132
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:55 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

22 days to go. I cant wait.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stainr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-15-2012, 03:39 AM   #133
LAFighter
Fighterer
LAFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
LAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of lightLAFighter is a glorious beacon of light

Just a nooblet here but I would love to go. Got some family there anyway might just be the excuse I need to go see them. Any one from Cali going? Could organize a ride together. If y'all wouldn't mind a noob like me that is

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Your bike is like a dick, You have to play with it to learn how to use it.

Fighters and Chicks always look better naked.
LAFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived LAFighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #134
RageHardIntoTheBendies
The Hooligan
Fighterer
RageHardIntoTheBendies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
RageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of light

Missus just booked us a Cabin on the coast, will be a bit of a ride to get to portland, which is awesome!
Doing all my maintainance this week!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/sigpics/sigpic6781_2.gif

Sniff the brisket, but dont bite the berries!

The worst thing about training MMA is getting blood and vaseline on my helmet!

1990 ZX6-D

2009 Saga 250 P.O.S : SOLD

1991 CBR 600 - Project Rotch Crocket

www.islandmma.com
http://armageddonfc.com/
RageHardIntoTheBendies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RageHardIntoTheBendies!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #135
RipTidePDX
Honor Before Glory
Fighterer
RipTidePDX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
RipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to beholdRipTidePDX is a splendid one to behold

I haven't been online a lot lately, but I'm still down (& very excited) for NWFF

Let's turn this M F'er out!
RipTidePDX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RipTidePDX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #136
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

19 days!!!

Cant wait to see you guys!!! Shirts will be done and picked up the week before the event.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #137
Dragthatsht
Noobie
Dragthatsht's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dragthatsht is a good noobieDragthatsht is a good noobie

So, i haven't posted yet because my plans kept changing due to work. However, work ripped my finger off...so, good news! Looks like i will make it after all. I live up hwy 30 west of Portland. I can see the end of upper 47 from my deck! (Clatskanie) I'm also going to try and bring a couple friends. Should be a good time.
Dragthatsht is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Dragthatsht!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #138
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

shit ya come on down and check it out!!!

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2012, 12:15 AM   #139
Stainr
Back at it for now.

CF Addict

Shirts being delivered on Monday. One less thing I have to do when I get home from this work shift. The girl at the press said they turned out really good. So I hope those of you that ordered a shirt or shirts are happy with the quality. This just makes me more excited to be having this event. Just hope the weather holds and we can have a good turn out.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

These people High Fived Stainr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #140
RageHardIntoTheBendies
The Hooligan
Fighterer
RageHardIntoTheBendies's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
RageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of lightRageHardIntoTheBendies is a glorious beacon of light

Getting close!!!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/sigpics/sigpic6781_2.gif

Sniff the brisket, but dont bite the berries!

The worst thing about training MMA is getting blood and vaseline on my helmet!

1990 ZX6-D

2009 Saga 250 P.O.S : SOLD

1991 CBR 600 - Project Rotch Crocket

www.islandmma.com
http://armageddonfc.com/
RageHardIntoTheBendies is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RageHardIntoTheBendies!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest west 2012