Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

RIP Jason Webber

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  oldrider 
#1 ·
3 years ago today we lost a great man, father, husband, friend and most of all a great person in a horrific motorcycle accident. He left behind a 6 month old son and a beautiful wife. He died doing what he loved riding a bike that he loved and rebuilt from the ground up. His passing hit everyone really hard. It took this horrible loss to teach me of the greatest lessons of my life.
At the time of his death we were arguing over $19. I had not spoken to him a couple weeks before be died and it was all because I was being an asshole. I never got the chance to say sorry and laugh it off over a couple cold beers. I regret it everyday but it taught me that life is to short. To short to be mad to be unhappy to bicker. To short to be anything but happy. Especially with all the risks we take just throwing our leg over our bikes. Life is just to short it can taken away in the blink of an eye. I would give alot more then $19 to get him back.
RIP Jason Webber I miss you man

The tattoo his wife got for him

See less See more
#2 ·
This issa tuff story fer sure .Pain,grief and guilt are demons that ya can well do without my frend ,ya both wouda surely patched up and spent good times again.Bet he woud not want ya to dwell over tha bad but remember and enjoy tha good .
RIP Jason

#3 ·
It's not always easy but you should try to do the best you can today. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

Reactions: oldrider
#4 ·
Rest in peace Jason......:(
Guilt & regret will eat you alive. He knows how you feel & I'm sure he wouldn't want you be anything but happy. After all....he was your friend & real friendship never dies...

Candle Lighting Darkness Flame Light

Reactions: ROBBO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.