Hey guys Paul aka slim shady from Northern Ireland here - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Hey guys Paul aka slim shady from Northern Ireland here

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
Slimsuzuki1
NoObie
Noobie
Slimsuzuki1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:55 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slimsuzuki1 is a NOOB
Default Hey guys Paul aka slim shady from Northern Ireland here

Iív always had old street fighter lying about the garage so I pulled out my 2004 Suzuki SV1000 5000 miles from new, I have been down the GSXR 4 cylinder route many times and wanted something different so I decided on the twin cylinder I love it plenty of torque I have down some modifications to her see pics and video all the best for now guys 👌🏻
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E65C94C4-0872-4F39-9EBC-E7889DB7B296.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	108704   Click image for larger version

Name:	4480E72A-61C9-44C5-9548-5C0B7A676091.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	108706   Click image for larger version

Name:	C76379CF-C74A-48B9-AD47-3B9DEB5A7E8E.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	108708   Click image for larger version

Name:	9802CEC9-0434-4D12-B34B-41BB21732D8D.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	108710   Click image for larger version

Name:	C14BBA17-7904-435A-88DC-D3C47E2A037A.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	108712  

Slimsuzuki1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Slimsuzuki1!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #2
Slimsuzuki1
NoObie
Noobie
Slimsuzuki1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:55 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slimsuzuki1 is a NOOB
Default Re: Hey guys Paul aka slim shady from Northern Ireland here

Hi guys link to YouTube video
https://youtu.be/ztj5wkxBY28
Slimsuzuki1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-07-2020, 05:30 PM   #3
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

nice SV mate
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2020, 02:59 PM   #4
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:55 PM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

what headlight is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #5
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
what headlight is that?
looks like a dyoo,kati monstar
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2020, 04:15 PM   #6
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Hi and welcome in

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-08-2020, 09:40 PM   #7
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:55 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Welcome to the site! Real nice SV mate! Good jarb on her! How are you liking the v-twin vs i4?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-09-2020, 06:09 PM   #8
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:55 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Welcome to the CF!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)