Buell XB12Scg 2009 - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Buell XB12Scg 2009

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 12:10 AM   #51
TPEHAK
Fighter
Local Time: 01:19 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
TPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud ofTPEHAK has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Buell XB12Scg 2009

Assembled the new chopped tail

Installed the lighting bolts for the license plate

Here is the new tail wiring

Done!

The fender eliminator kit vs the new chopped tail

So here is the updated ass

TPEHAK is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 02:13 AM   #52
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:19 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Nice work, man. That is clean!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 08:42 AM   #53
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:19 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Nicely done!

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived F'dup!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 09:26 AM   #54
Kimmo57
Lazy bastard

CF Addict
Kimmo57's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 22 Times in 11 Posts
Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kimmo57 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Looks fantastic!

WOMBAT (Waste Of Money, Brain And Time)

The origiSRAD
Honda CRF150R minisupermoto
Savage silliness!! Low budget modern café project
3D printed back covers for Trailtech and other stuff: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/randomtechstuff
Kimmo57 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Kimmo57!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 12:36 PM   #55
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:19 AM
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Well that turned out awesome!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 04:43 PM   #56
caferacerdan
GURU
CF Lover
caferacerdan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:19 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!caferacerdan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

mmm love that strip light! simple in design but really finishes off the back end!

If brute force and ignorance doesn't work...then it must be broken

2017 BUILDOFF

Bike Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=126625

Discussion Thread: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=126633
caferacerdan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived caferacerdan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #57
r3voltn1
DON'T NEED CRACK - I'M A

CF Addict
r3voltn1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:19 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 9 Times in 6 Posts
r3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud ofr3voltn1 has much to be proud of
Fighter of the Month 

Great job! I totally wanted one of these when I was investigating building a streetfighter for the first time. I ended up going the Honda route and have built many but I still want one of these Buells! You did an awesome job on it. The fatty tire and the subtle details make it look like a muscle bike and that's the style I personally like. Replacing those aweful headlights is another big needed change....and the brake light...damnmit looks awesome!

.........now I got to have one. Crap!

.....rise up, rebel, repel, repulse, resist,....R3VOLT!!!
r3voltn1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived r3voltn1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2015, 06:22 AM   #58
Azeksi
Azeksi
Fighter In Training
Azeksi's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Azeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friendsAzeksi is making some friends

Dat clean. Awesome job on the tail!
Azeksi is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Azeksi!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2015, 08:02 AM   #59
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:19 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

Love it. Keep up the awesome work

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2015, 07:23 PM   #60
AllorNothing
NoObie
Noobie
AllorNothing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:19 AM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
AllorNothing is a NOOB

Love it man. That rear looks a lot better. Very clean setup and craftsmanship. I've always been a fan and wanted to build a lightning. one day maybe an 1125.
AllorNothing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived AllorNothing!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes