Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

2015 Winter Build-Off

21K views 105 replies 35 participants last post by  Cookie2000ad 
#1 ·

See less See more
#5 ·

Might throw the supermoto project in the mix this year... In two month's time all I've done is put together an ugly stock dr650...Right on pace for winter build off building :D....

#7 ·
#9 ·
Wish i had another bike do it all again this year! Best of luck to all Fighterers that enter! I'll be watching!

#14 ·
Aw geez, is it that time again? Is it outlandishly gauche to enter again, given this would be my THIRD year on the same bike? On the other hand, there's finally a realistic expectation of at least turning it into a finished roller and installing the engine in the frame this winter. Actually getting it running is even an outside possibility ...

#26 ·
If the house get entered, I'm gonna lose more than 6 hours of sleep a day.... Sigh.

#27 ·
I bit off waaay more tha n I could chew last year. Surgeries, recovery, tewo bikes and literally building the shop I was working on the bikesnin and moving out of the old shoo at the same time. Fucking stupid idea trying to do a legit build off. Can't say this yearn will be a while lot easier considering I'll be dealing with getting my new leg and learning to walk with it throughout the entire build off time frame. I probably won't enter this year. I've got other plans for my bikes that will require a lot of traveling, video taping,etc. But man I'm excited. At bare minimum I want to really help as much as I can to help organize this years build off and make sure nobody gets fucked out of anything and that we get some sweet fucking prizes for the winners this year.

#30 ·
So I guess Nov 1st is a good time to but my yearly news paper and start on my build for my girl. (she wants to ride now, Oh ya :yeeha: ) Ps. its going to be a :ducati::rock:

#32 ·
After seeing the past "winter build off" entries and winners, I am not sure I should be even thinking about this, but I am... I am just a Noob in a one car garage with a cheap set of off brand hand tools and a Dremel... I have never attempted this kind of work before, but I feel I have a solid plan that could result in a decent look... Does anyone want to see me tear apart (and probably destroy) a perfectly good Triumph Sprint???

#35 ·
Does anyone want to see me tear apart (and probably destroy) a perfectly good Triumph Sprint???

What sort of question was that?! Of course we do!!! If you're close enough to another member, they'll even HELP you!

#34 ·
I'm probably going to seriously regret this but im gonna throw ole Satan's Pony in. I mean, if nothing else I at least gave it a name. plus i planned on trying to knock out as much as possible this winter in hopes of spring riding. PUSH PUSH PUSH. got a whole tear down staring me in the face and then the fun begins

#37 ·
And some even better at slapping it back together and making it look better then a horses mouth.....
(come on i thought that shit was funny) We all throw shit to a wall and make it look like a art or Epilepsy lol ea ea GOD DAM IT !!!!! lol

#40 ·
November first, if I remember correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.