"Mama Tried" Milwaukee motorcycle event - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events

Streetfighter Rides and Events Upcoming streetfighter rides and events!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > "Mama Tried" Milwaukee motorcycle event

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #1
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:05 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 19 Posts
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default "Mama Tried" Milwaukee motorcycle event

http://mamatriedshow.com/

So, this happens in February. Yeah, its a chopper show with HD sponsorship. But.... they also have open flat track and ice riding.

And I know a whole bunch of Mad Max bike folks who are going. In fact, we've been invited by the the organizers to "invade" the flat track event in between races.

Figured somebody in the midwest might be interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Indy...7983920408068/
sebwiers is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sebwiers!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:05 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: "Mama Tried" Milwaukee motorcycle event

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwiers View Post
http://mamatriedshow.com/

So, this happens in February. Yeah, its a chopper show with HD sponsorship. But.... they also have open flat track and ice riding.

And I know a whole bunch of Mad Max bike folks who are going. In fact, we've been invited by the the organizers to "invade" the flat track event in between races.

Figured somebody in the midwest might be interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Indy...7983920408068/

Been there. Well worth the experience. It is an EXTREMELY cool show

Never got in on the flat track, but I'd like to one day. Syrup racing is supposed to be quite the flat track exercise in throttle control
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 10:12 AM   #3
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!sebwiers is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

I look forward to seeing it, always great bikes in pics from that event.

I don't think I'll even be trying to power slide, just gonna treat it like gymkaha. That's assuming the Mad Max ride group even goes over 15 mph; we'd basically be there for display / parade purposes. Nothing saying I can't sign up to do something faster though. They have an "Inappropriate" class that I think my bike would be quite qualified for.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 05:32 PM   #4
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

The "invasion" sounds awesome. Nothing cool like that ever happens around here.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 06:54 PM   #5
NBraun
Fighter
NBraun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
NBraun is well likedNBraun is well likedNBraun is well likedNBraun is well likedNBraun is well likedNBraun is well liked

I'm planning on going. I'm hoping to participate in the boonie bike class, but well see. Never done anything like it.
NBraun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived NBraun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 06:57 PM   #6
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
Fighter of the Month 

They guy who gave out the invites organizes "mad max" bike runs and other bike runs, and is a pro photographer from Millwaukee. I don't know him very well, but we did hang out a bit at Wasteland Weekend in 2016. He knows some of the Mama Tried folks.

Somebody kick Ratfighter in the ass and get him to read this so I can stop bumping it.
These people High Fived sebwiers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 08:23 PM   #7
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I might be able to do something like that... got a CB750 coming back in for more work in the next few weeks, alot of it in fact, and that's gotta be done by Feb. 16th. Probably going to go strait up to the deadline too as it requires engine out, rigid frame welded up, engine back in and then tuned on a rayjay turbo with a S&S super B carb. Should be a good payday, but alot of work leading up to it... may not have my truck finished by then if the CB takes up all the space, and I'm too old to be riding a motorcycle to Milwaukee in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 09:58 PM   #8
sebwiers
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdxǝ

CF Pimp
Fighter of the Month 

I could trailer us both. No way I'm riding.

Not sure why you'd need the CB, with minor deco the SV would be tits, and the wheelies would rock.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 11:09 PM   #9
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
I might be able to do something like that... got a CB750 coming back in for more work in the next few weeks, alot of it in fact, and that's gotta be done by Feb. 16th. Probably going to go strait up to the deadline too as it requires engine out, rigid frame welded up, engine back in and then tuned on a rayjay turbo with a S&S super B carb. Should be a good payday, but alot of work leading up to it... may not have my truck finished by then if the CB takes up all the space, and I'm too old to be riding a motorcycle to Milwaukee in February.
Thread on that bike, please.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-23-2017, 11:54 PM   #10
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebwiers View Post
I could trailer us both. No way I'm riding.

Not sure why you'd need the CB, with minor deco the SV would be tits, and the wheelies would rock.

I don't need the CB, like said, it's a payday as it's for someone else that needs it to be finished by Feb. 16th. Depending on how that goes I may have time to get out for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Thread on that bike, please.
It's that disgusting rat chopper I put together a year or so ago with the springer front end. It's coming back for the VooDoo Customs rigid rear end and an old draw through turbo kit. Nothing special, just finishing the job. I'll post a few pics through the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events