the FUCK YOU thread - Page 478 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2019, 12:12 PM   #4771
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:29 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

In my case everything turned out surprisingly well as the guy that bought the ford ended up buying the volvo with the busted motor too, didn't even have it listed anywhere yet.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2019, 08:59 PM   #4772
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:29 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

There's no loyalty in business at all. Don't fool yourself and don't bend over backwards for free. Said it before and I'll say it again, bending over backwards just gives them a clear shot to kick you in the nuts.

Sometimes I yearn for a 9-5 job where I can just hang it up at the end of the day and turn my brain off. Thinking about business every waking hour gets old. I'm not getting paid enough for it to consume my life.

Thinking about hustling hard for the next five years. Make some bank, pay off the house and then just coast being someone else's gopher. Sure sounds nice. I'm fucking tired.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-21-2019, 11:22 PM   #4773
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

best thing to do is give the people who waste your time the other people who waste your time's numbers. They can call each other and waste each other's time.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tldave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 09:20 AM   #4774
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Officer gave me a Performance Award yesterday

Then proceeded to lose his cool and went ape over my concealed carry. Threatening that next time he would have me " laying on the ground with my barrel shoved in the back of your skull until I knew who you are". He said this because I didn't disclose that I was carrying. I don't have to. It's not the law. The Constitution gives me the right to carry. Getting a Concealed Permit is a bullshit tax that I'm paying just to be nice ad play along with the dumbass game. I am not required to announce that I'm carrying, and he is not allowed to throw random citizens on the ground and shove his pistol to the back of their head, execution style, because he doesn't know who they are or what they are up to.

His supervisor was very unhappy about this remark. Fuck this guy. He does not posses the temper to be a cop.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 10:18 AM   #4775
Larry02ACR
Fighter
Larry02ACR's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:29 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Larry02ACR is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
He said this because I didn't disclose that I was carrying. I don't have to. It's not the law. The Constitution gives me the right to carry. Getting a Concealed Permit is a bullshit tax that I'm paying just to be nice ad play along with the dumbass game. I am not required to announce that I'm carrying, and he is not allowed to throw random citizens on the ground and shove his pistol to the back of their head, execution style, because he doesn't know who they are or what they are up to.

Not sure what your state law is on LTC, but in Texas we are required to show both ID's to an officer during a stop (LTC and drivers license), but are not required to disclose if and where we are carrying, unless specifically asked by the officer, in which case we are required to disclose that info. At that point they are able to legally disarm you for the duration of the encounter if they choose, but most choose not to. They are also legally bound to return your firearm at the end of the encounter, you know, unless that encounter ends with you going to jail.

Some states require you disclose that info regardless if they ask, but it's only a handful of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
He does not posses the temper to be a cop.
There are a lot of police like that, and it's unfortunate. I'm glad he didn't take that action to begin with, and hopefully his supervisor will handle it. Makes me think about getting a dash cam or wearing a GoPro on the street bike.
Larry02ACR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 02:27 PM   #4776
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:29 PM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Man that's some pure uncut grade A bullshit right there... I get where he's coming from but there's no need to be a dick about it if it's not required by law...

And here I am coming here to complain about a slightly slipping clutch on the alfa...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum