Vote for the October 2014 Fighter of the Month - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month

2014 Fighter of the Month All of the 2014 Fighter of the Month Entry and Voting threads.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote for the October 2014 Fighter of the Month

View Poll Results: Vote for the October 2014 FOTM
visions 05 R1 76 20.11%
Danbuc's 748 cafe 63 16.67%
M-tin's CB900f 239 63.23%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:04 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default Vote for the October 2014 Fighter of the Month

Click on the bike pic to go to the entry post to read more about the bike and the mods.

visions 05 R1

Danbuc's 748 café

M-tin's CB900f

good luck guys!
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #2
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:04 AM
Flip Offs: 310
Flipped Off 172 Times in 148 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vote for the October 2014 Fighter of the Month

I dunno what to do!!!!!!!!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #3
crystal_skull
hate us cuz they ainus

CF Addict
crystal_skull's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 37 Times in 28 Posts
crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!crystal_skull is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hahaha that was my first thought too. Wound up going with the fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Obvious
If your hotel room balcony lacks a roof and floor, its probably just a window.
crystal_skull is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

3 awesome bikes but the cb takes my vote considering the "thoughtfulness" of the whole thing and how well it was put together, not just the end product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #5
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:04 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

That wasn't easy... Bad ass line up this month!

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #6
jmartin1110
The Hell You Say!!

CF Pimp
jmartin1110's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
jmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on herejmartin1110 spends too much time on here

Had to go with my fellow CB...what an awesome bike!!

1981 Honda SS Build
KZ1000 Discussion Thread
KZ1000 Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJellyFingers View Post
u gonna look so sexy naked.... I would say no homo, but totally homo since that that sentence can't not be homo
jmartin1110 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jmartin1110!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 03:50 PM   #7
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Holy shit. The universe must be a'changing.

I just voted for a v twin over a CB! 0_o
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #8
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:04 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

tough call!!!

love the R1, and the duc is looking great in this latest incarnation...and the CB is just gorgeous!!!
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-21-2014, 06:16 PM   #9
Danbuc
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
CF Lover
Danbuc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 15 Times in 13 Posts
Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Danbuc is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I went for the CB lol, I love the exhaust. So clean.

Ride'em like ya stole'em
Danbuc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-22-2014, 11:08 AM   #10
Archimeech
Noobie
Archimeech's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Archimeech is a NOOB

All incredible bikes, but had to vote for the CB. BTW, I'm stealing your license plate holder design for mine. I love that!

I own over 30 guns, and none of them have ever killed anyone..... yet

......and neither have any of my bikes!
Archimeech is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > Past FOTM Contests > 2014 Fighter of the Month