Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Funny Quotes from FF09

11K views 72 replies 24 participants last post by  MadMadame 
#1 ·
There was a lot off funny shit being talked I want to throw some of it out there

Taylor- you can use the front brakes but dont expect to stop

Irwin- I'll get a handful of black powder....

#6 ·
me to my girlfriend "see! i told you normal people work on bikes inside!"

me to phoebe "this morning the first thing i saw when i woke up was the charity bike.. i know this is going to be a great weekend"

Crazy fire pants guy to adam "THAT CAMERA DOESN'T HAVE AUDIO JUST TAKE THE PICTURE YOU DICK BEATER!!"

#16 ·
i forgot about that one too. wouldn't have sounded better leaving anyones mouth but paul's. :LolLolLolLol:

not sure if anyone got a chance to hang around Crank It Cycles at all, but they all have a great sense of humor. all weekend sandy was saying "it's all business" with a serious face when taking pics of chicks on bikes or drinkin a corona.

#11 ·
putting a jump in front of a lake or a pool or something would of been so much fun.

youtube "lake jumping bmx"

#19 ·
He was! I don't get mad very often, but I got really annoyed when he didn't believe that I can get my CB100 up to 72mph and that I rode the Blast from RI to Carlisle. I think I said "Dude, what reason do I have to lie? It's not like these are huge accomplishments or anything. I'm not bragging."

#28 ·
I have a lawyer on retainer! i dont give a fuck! ;)

#30 ·
yeah what the fuck was this shit about? my girl was telling me bit about it.

Oh yeah and for the record.. MY FEET HURT on Saturday.. it had nothing to do with the drinks i drank... i swear :confused:

All i fucking remember is *sweet fucking lethal weapon is on!* after accidentally changing the channel away from MX and not being able to find it again.. then waking up to pissing for like 4 minuets solid at 4AM

but i have this feeling that you fuckers are not going to believe me about my feet haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.